Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Decisions Decisions

I pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt. I decided to go for a walk to think about what I should do.

Should i tell Alex, or not?

I began jogging at a moderate pace, noticing which way I was going. I was on my way to Alex's house.

It seems I have already decided.

Today is the day I am gonna tell Alex I like him.

I was almost there when I came face to face with a scene I wish I hadn't. Alex was ahead of me with that same blonde, holding hands, while stealing kisses everyonce in a while.

My heart swelled.

She was very pretty, and I had never noticed before.

Not in a slutty was, although I knew from school she clearly was. She had blonde hair and blue eyes---totally stereo-typical. Her name: Sophia.

Just looking at her made me feel inferior.

And this bothered me.

I was about to turn around and run the other way when abruptly they came to a stop, and she pushed him against the fence and began to make out with him fiercely.

They broke apart as they heard my footsteps running in the opposite direction. i looked back when I was some distance away. Alex had a sort of pained look upon his face, although he hid it well, i could see it clearly through his light brown eyes.

i didn't know where to go, since my parents were out of town again. So I did something without thinking. I went to Brandon's house, and i don't know why. Going to Jack's would have probably been a way better idea.

I don't know he's been nothing but nice to me since i got here, and he seems to get me...

=yeah. it was very nice when he took advantage of you being drunk!

will you stop bringing that up!

why? the truth hurts doesn't it.

I knocked on the door my eyes watery.

Brandon answered looking shocked at my appearence.

"Raine...what's wrong?"
♠ ♠ ♠
i know this is way short. :/ and still CHAPTER 20! :DDD i feel proud!