Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

This Just Doesn't...Feel Right

This feels weird....I thought, as i walked through the hallway with Brandon's hand laced with mine.

I didn't think that anything was gonna feel any different. And yet it did. Not exactly in a good or a bad way. I just felt kind of numb. i was happy though, you know? Kind of thrilled to know at least someone wanted me.

We stopped at my locker and I put my stuff away, got some stuff out and was basically done with that, leaving a minute or two to spare.

Brandon leaned down to peck me softly on the lips.

I prayed that neither Jack nor Alex would come and find us like this.

And apparently my prayers are not answered.

"RAINE!!!" Jack came running over, and we looked at him.

He stopped right in front of us, a blank stare upon his face.

"Hi, Jack." I blushed, not from the kiss, but from being found like this, with probably the one guy he hated most.

"I gotta go, bye." Brandon took the chance to escape, and went off.

Uh oh.

Jack gave me a look that made me think he was about to have a heart attack.

The bell rang and he said to me, "We are talking about this now!" As he began dragging me to first period.

We took our seats as the Algebra teacher gave us a disapproving look.

We were currently doing a project so she left us free to talk to our partners, mine obviously was Jack.

"What the fu.ck are you thinking?!" He whisper yelled.

"What?! Just because nobody else likes me doesn't mean I'm just going to sit around waiting for them to change their mind!"

He gave me that look,"You freaking mean Alex don't you!?"

I blushed.

"I knew it!"He was clearly too angry to be happy about him being right."But why do you think that Al---"He cut himself off.

"What about him?" I asked my attention caught.

"Nothing nevermind." He said all to fast. Then he sighed. "Have you told Alex yet?"

"No...Oh FU.CK no!" I said, "And you better not say anything."

"But he needs to know this! Things could---" He shut himself up again.

"Things could what?" I asked.

"Nothing! I'm freaking the fu.ck out! i have no idea what to say to stop you!"

"Well there's nothing that will make this change. Just please don't tell him."

"But he deserves to know!"

"And I will tell him! I Just need to find the right time!" i said panicking at the thought.

He sighed deeper this time.

"You're da.mn lucky I love you so much I'm acutally doing this."

"Thank you!" i hugged him, and he smiled, well sort of.

"Now we should probably start something before th teacher yells at us."

And then we began to work.

***

It was now third, and I was dreading it. Second passed without any suspicion from Kara and now it was time for the class I had with Alex.

Oh joy. I honestly don't feel like lying to him, he deserves to know.

But i decided against that hoping that this wouldn't be too hard, and I would crack.

"Heya Raine-bow!" He smiled widely.

His smile made me smile in return. "Hey."

"So how are you this fine morning? I didn't get to see you." He fake pouted.

"Eh boring as he.ll." I shrugged.

"But better now that my awesome self is here now right?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, yeah." I laughed.

He smiled and the teacher yelled at us to start the next chapter, so that stopped our conversation from progressing.

***

The rest of the day passed, and Brandon was gone for lunch, apparently he had an appointment of some sort.

And now honestly, I was worried really worried.

Brandon was with me at my locker, and I feared that Alex was gonna come and find us.

i hurredly got my stuff in my bag and we were off.

When we got in the parking lot though, I was in the the car with him driving off, I saw jack's disapproving stare coming from inside his own car. Alex was at his side looking for something so thankfully he didn't see me.

I thought of ways to tell Alex, but was soon interrupted when we got to my house.

Brandon got down with me walking to the door to say bye, he kissed me and left it there a while before leaving.

I felt nothing, no sparks no butterflies.

And with Alex here to compare to I think i never will.

This was a big mistake. The biggest mistake i have ever made.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhh this is getting closer to the end. :/ at least 10 more chapters. i know i said that last time but i changed my mind! xD