Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Let The Walls Break Down

It's been two months since Alex saved me from Brandon, and I couldn't have been more thankful. If he hadn't stopped that and saved me there and then, who knows what i would have become.

And to think, I was actually beginning to think that it was for my own good, if even just a little.

Ever since I met him, I knew that he would be there for me no matter what.

I was currently at one of their concerts, and my life couldn't have been better, Alex is perfect for me in every way. He is the sweetest most perfect and absolutely wonderful boyfriend I could have asked for.

"And now we'dike to play you a new song! Do you guys wanna hear it?" Shouted Alex into the microphone, as a round of screams and cheers erupted all around.

Huh, funny I don't remember them telling me about a new song.

"This song, was inspired by someone very special to me. Someone who means the world to me, and taught me that you never know what you're missing, until you miss it. Raine, I just want you to know that nobody could EVER mean half as much to me as you do now."

I felt myself smile hugely. God, just when I thought that he couldn't be anymore sweet.

"Raine, get up here." He said.

I was pushed up there by Kara and he made me sit next to him. They began to play the song.

"Hey there it's good to see you again,
It never felt right calling this "just friends".
I'm happy, if you're happy, with yourself.

Take off your shirt, your shoes,
those skinny jeans I bought for you.
We're diving in, there's nothing left to lose.

I'm gonna break down these walls,
I built around myself.
I wanna fall so in love,
with you, and no one else,
Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now.
Together we'll move on, just don't turn around,
Let the walls break down.

I used to wear you like a ball and chain,
I'd run and hide at the call of my name.
It was obvious you were too much for me.
Oblivious, I was young and horny.

In retrospect, I wouldn't do it again.
Stop talking shit to every one of your friends
I'm not the same boy you knew back then...

'Cause I can break down these walls, I built around myself.
I wanna fall so in love, with you, and no one else,
Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now.
Together we'll move on, just don't turn around,
Let the walls break

I can't breathe, my body's shaking.
You've got a way with the way you take me,
'Cause you break me down,
You know you break me down...

I'm gonna break down these walls,
I built around myself.
I wanna fall so in love, with you, and no one else,
Could ever mean half as much, to me as you do now.
Together we'll move on, just don't turn around,
Let the walls break down.

Break down these walls, I built around myself.
Let the walls break down.
'Cause you break me down,
Let the walls break down."


I felt myself tear up.

"Raine, I hope you know that you showed me to open up and bring you closer, not to push you away because i was afraid of being hurt. You in fact were too much for me, because you were too perfect, more perfect than any other girl who I ever liked. And truthfully, that scared me.I just want you to know that i'm here and i always will be." He hugged me, and wiped my tears of joy. Then he began to speak again. "All of you out there, you see this girl? I don't know what I ever did to deserve someone as amazing as her, but I must be doing something right."

Then he kissed me in front of everyone. And cheers erupted all around. Yeah, I know i'm lucky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww. :)
on another note, this is probably short, and i'm sad to see this end. :/ But i guess it was coming sometime. anyways, i think im gonna start my new story tomorrow or friday, im not sure, but its coming