Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive.

Our kiss grew deeper and suddenly my hands were tangled in his hair, and his were at my waist never straying.

We parted and looked at each other realizing what just happened we stood up and said "umm i have to go." at the exact time. He walked out the door with guitar in hand and i sat there realizing the reality of it all.

Alex just kissed me. And I kissed him back. Without anybody daring us to. This felt so right.

I don't know why we were so stupid not to just admit we liked each other in the first place. Much less why we both freaked out that this happened, it was bound to and im glad it did.

Now I don't know what to do, if i tell Brandon I get hurt and so does Alex. If I don't I may just never be happy again.

As if on cue he came walking in and looked angry as hell.

"What the he.ll?" HE came right up to my face and yelled. "i fu.cking saw that and I can't believe you!" He slapped me, making me scared, I had no idea this would have happened to someone like me.

I yelped in pain as he threw me to the ground. I shot up as fast as I could. And tried to run away as far as possible from him.

He came after me and I turned swinging my leg at his side. He caught it and picked it up making me fall on my shoulder. I kicked his leg with me other one making him fall to the ground. I got up when he let go as he was falling and tried to book it. I got as far as the kitchen almost at the living room again when he tripped me making me fall again. He kicked my side over and over and I cried.

The door opened and I heard someone running to the kitchen. Then suddenly I saw Alex appear pulling Brandon off me throwing him against the wall. Brandon tried to hit Alex and he ducked, kicking Brandon's legs out from under him. Brandon got back up. They went at it, and I mean they really went at it.

Alex was fast, and light on his feet. He punched Brandon in the jaw and he lost his balance falling to the ground hitting his head on the side of the couch and he blacked out.

"Raine,"Alex said coming over to me kneeling down,"Are you alright?"

I shook my head,"I can't get up it hurts too much.."

"I'm going to carry you, is that alright?"

"Yeah."

He lifted me bridal style and was very careful ad how he handled me.

He took me to Jack's house, walking in.

Jack spotted us and at first he was grinning like mad, but when he saw my bruises along my leg and the huge one on my shoulder his smile faded.

"What the he.ll happened?" He asked as Alex sat down with me on his lap.

"Fucking brandon!"

He looked pissed beyond belief. "What a fuck.ing douche!"

"Jack here's my cell, go call the police."Alex said to Jack, he nodded and walked away to the next room."Raine,"Alex said quietly realizing something,"Has he been doing this the whole time you were with him?"

I nodded, tearing up a little.

"Shhshh i'm sorry, you're okay now."Alex said looking at me in the eyes wiping away my tears. "He'll never touch you again."

I grabbed his hand and held it to my face.

"Alex can i ask you something?"

"Anything, you know that."

i took a deep breath, "Did you really mean to kiss me earlier..?"

"Yeah..." He blushed slightly.

I'm sure so was i as i told him this,"I hope you don't regret it, cause I sure as he.ll don't."

He smiled and kissed me softly.

"Holy cow! My eyes!"Jack joked."You know today has to be the best day ever, aside from the fact that you're hurt, Brandon got his ass kicked, and now you two are LOVEY DOVEY LOVE BIRDS!" He made smooching sounds.

"Oh shut up Jack!" We both said.

"HAHA!"

We laughed and Alex kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D aren't Raine and alex the cutest? this is coming to a close, and i may be starting a new fanfic titled 'my desperate endeavor to fond my whoever' so comment your thoughts!