Status: New Story. Updates come faster with comments.

Daddy's Little Girl

Gun Shots and Darkness

Third Person Point of View

Brain nodded as he stared at the boy.

“You wish to date my daughter, is that right?”

“No sir it isn’t. I do not wish to simply date your daughter. We both love each other and I wish to be with her for the rest of our lives. I will protect her no matter what, always. I know all of the risks sir, but Bambi is worth it.” Gerard, Brain, and Jimmy smiled lightly, but Michelle watched in suspense.

“Bandit you remind me of your father and I when we were young. We both knew it would be risky to be with the women we loved. We knew they could be and would be in great danger. But we also knew that we would protect our women no matter what. We would do anything for them. I can see that you do truly love my daughter and so I will allow you to be together.”

Michelle smiled as she watched Bambi launch herself into Bandit’s arms. For the rest of the meal Brain, Gerard and Jimmy discussed business and the children kept to themselves.

“So Michelle, how are you adjusting to your new life?” Michelle looked at the men surprised before nodding.

“Oh I’m adjusting just fine.”
“What did you do before you started working for Brain?”
“Well I ran an ice cream shop with my sister. That’s kind of how I found Bambi.”

The men nodded and kept quizzing Michelle about her life before meeting Bambi. Soon dinner was over and they sat waiting for the bill. But then a gun shot went off and the restaurant darkened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short and I do apologize. I'm currently going through a lot of shit so I do not know when I'll update again. Please comment though so i know how you feel about the story.