Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Ray and her boy

I ran up the drive way excited to see Rachel. I banged on the door repeatedly until the maid opened it looking tired and annoyed. "hello Cynthia." I sang as I ran past her to excited for my own good as i almost fell up the stairs... yes that takes talent

I ran down the hall screaming "RACHEL RACHEL RACHEL!" until she appeared at the door way of her room laughing uncontrollably. "RAY!" i screamed when I saw her running down the hall to give her a huge hug.

"Hey Kayla why so excited?" she questioned still laughing. "I MISSED YOU!" i yelled again. Gosh I'm hyper today aren't I. She just shook her head and pulled me into her room.

I looked around and gasped. "OH MY GOSH RAY THERE IS A DUDE SITTING ON YOUR BED DID YOU KNOW THAT?" i screamed causing her to laugh even harder grabbing her door for support.

"yes, Kayla I knew my boy friend was sitting on my bed, calm down gosh." she tried to quiet me because her boy friend looked scared at my hyperness.

"i'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." i said in a quieter voice. "my name Is Kayla i'm Carter's.... friend what is your name?" i asked the hot guy lying on Ray's bed.

He sat up and laughed running his hands through his hair nervously. "Logan, my name is Logan, i'm Ray's boy friend.

"ok nice to meet you." i said still calm trying not to laugh as i skipped out of Ray's room and towards Carter's. I swung Carter's door open with a bang running in and tackling him to the ground in giggles as he looked shocked.

As we lay on the ground me on top of his stomach him looking up at me in confusion he burst into laughter, and I went along with him. I don't know why I'm so dang happy today, but why question the good things in life?

"someone is hyper today." he laughed pulling me closer to him and rapping his hands around my waist flashing me his smirk.

I grinned back and then got up, helping him off the ground and pushing him on to his bed with a smirk as i climbed onto his lap. "Carter, have you kissed any sluts today?" i questioned curling his hair on the tips of my fingers making him moan. "N-noo" he answered.

"Ok." i said giggling as I leaned in and kissed him. He sat in shock for a second before kissing me back. Our Kiss increased into a full make out session. When we pulled away we were both gasping for breath and he had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen.

"Woah!" was all he said in-between gasps. I laughed, "mmm don't get too used to it." I said as i got up off him and looked over at the clock that read 2pm.

"ok so I have to leave at 4 so what do you want to do until then baby?" i questioned as he pulled me back on to his lap resting his head on top of mine and sighing.

"um swimming?" he said but it sounded more like a question.

"ok!" i said grinning but then i remembered I had no swim suite hmm.

"Carter, you have been really good lately haven't you?" I cooed feeling a little like a slut, but I reminded my self I was going to marry him anyway.

He just shook his head up and down looking excited. I laughed despite my self.

"why?" he questioned

"Um Carter, I don't have a swim suite and If we swim I would have to were my bra and underwear." i told him feeling self conscious all of a sudden.

"Don't worry baby you have the best body I have ever seen, or touched for that matter." he cooed as he ran his hands down my sides causing me to moan.

"Fine lets go swimming." i sighed

He just smiled back at me and told me he would meet me out at the pool. I pulled off my clothes and put on a towel over. Then I made my way over to Ray's room and knocked on the door... just to be safe.

She opened it with a smile. "Yup?"

"SWIMMING!" i yelled getting excited around her for some reason.

"Ok sounds good, hey do you need a bathing suite?" she asked with a smirk.

"well I was just going to swim in my undies, to mess with your brother..." she scrunched up her face in a grossed out expression and pulled me into her room throwing a two piece at me. It was (like the one in the character pic.)

I put it on an ran out side jumping in to the pool and landing on Carter's back. I grinned kissing him on the shoulder as he held me on his back. "Sorry but your sister saved me from having to wear my undies in the pool." I whispered in his hear causing him to shudder.

"It's fine, I don't want her boy friend seeing you in her undies anyway." he said as he turned his head sideways and kissed me on the cheek.

"aww I feel special." i laughed

He just grinned and dunked me into the water.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I seem to be making these shorter but more opinions? shorter and more, or longer and less?