Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Sun Kisses

The sun beat down on my skin and it felt as if it was warming me inside and out. I watched as Carter and Ray splashed around in the pool as I tanned. Logan went home so it was just us three, but i think i like it like this.

I closed my eyes until i felt someone in my sun. Then I heard Ray scream and I watched as she ran over and hid behind my chair spraying me with water. "HELP CARTER IS COMING FOR ME!" she screamed fake fear in her voice.

"Don't worry I will distract him ok?" i told her with a grin as Carter walked up trying to look scary and started towards Ray grinning evilly.

"Oh Carter baby?" i sang out causing him to look at me.

"yeah baby?" he questioned noticing my evil grin and letting one set on his face as well.

"I don't want to burn do you mind putting some sun screen on me?" i asked smiling flirtatiously.

He just grinned and reached over to grab the sun screen. I rolled over so I was laying on my back on the lounge chair and he sat down by my waist.

I felt him reach down and kiss me on the neck causing me to moan. He then took the sun screen and put a blob on my back causing me to shiver from its coldness.

He laughed as he rubbed it in. It felt good, his warm hands moving up and down my shoulders and back. When he finished he kissed me again. I flipped over and laid on my back grinning so he knew what I wanted.

He laughed and kissed me lightly on my collar bone. He then squeezed the sun screen onto my stomach making me shiver again from its temperature.

I moaned as he rubbed it up and down my stomach kissing me randomly up and down. He then moved to my collar bone, and kept going from there causing me to moan from the warmth of his hands on my skin.

I sat up and grinned at him. "Thank you baby." I sang kissing him as I got up and walked over to the outdoor kitchen to grab some water.

He came over and pushed me against the kitchen sink, rapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. Kissing me up and down my neck and then on the lips. Instead of the usual hard frantic kisses they were soft. He made a line of fire with his lips. Starting from my lips down my body, down to the edge of my swim suite bottoms.

When he was finished I leaned forward knowing my target. I kissed him right under the ear, sucking and bitting his weak spot causing him to moan loudly. The sound ringing through my ears, until we were cut off by the sound of Ray.

"GOD STOP IT STOP IT PLEASE!" she begged.

We ignored her and kept kissing.

"CARTER I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL MAKE OUT WITH LOGAN IN FRONT OF YOU!" she threatened causing him to pull away from me and pout.

He shot me an apologetic look but I understood. "Fine ruin our fun Ray gosh." he mumbled sounding like a child who just had their lollie pop taken from them.

I kissed him lightly and looked over to the clock on the wall. "Oh crap its already 5 o clock i was supposed to leave at 4, baby I have to go!" I almost screamed.

"aww no more kisses?" he pouted.

"yup no more kisses for you. To bad I'm not your girl friend, or we could make out all the time." i laughed pulling away from him to go, but he pulled me back.

"will you be my girl friend then?" he begged I could see the lust in his eyes.

"You want to go public?" i questioned not sure I understood.

"Sure why not." he said pulling me forward and kissing me on the lips sweetly.

"Alright bye baby I really do have to go." i said, not bothering to hid my smile.

I Kayla am going public with Carter Braxton... what did I Just do??
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? ideas anything I love hearing from you guys it makes my day and i hope you enjoy my story :)