Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Texts and lies

I miss him... Yes Ace. I promised my self that I wouldn't make problems and throw a fit this time but it's true I miss my best friend.

And sure we talk... well text. We text all the time, day and night but I haven't TALKED to him in over three weeks. Every-time I see him she is there. She is with him at school, and home. She practically lives at his God damn house, but I can't day say shit because he is happy.

It all started two weeks ago when she sweetly told me to shove off

*Flash Back*
I walked down the dirty badly lit halls of my ratty school. For once I was alone, because Carter wasn't here yet.

As I swung my locker open someone caught it. I laughed turning thinking It was Carter, but It wasn't. Not even close. There she stood Kelly in all her fake slut glory smirking at me.

"Let's talk shall we?" he had said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the girls bathroom smirking.

"Listen sweetie, Ace is mine. I don't care that you 'were' his best friend, or that you have probably chased off all his other girl friends before me but I promise you I'm going no were. He is mine now got it?" she had growled.

"Look Kelly sweetie, you have no fucking idea who you are talking too or what you are dealing with. I'm being nice, letting you have him to your self for now, but I promise you If you fucking piss me off you will be gone and I will win because sweetie I always do. Got it?" I had growled back smirking but what I didn't know was that she was tricking me.

She ran from the bathroom fake crying like I had never seen. I followed her out to see her run straight into Ace's arms sobbing as he rapped his arms around her shushing her asking her what was wrong.

She just looked up at me smirking behind his back when she whispered something to him and he turned to face me shock written all over his face, that had melted to sadness.

I was shocked when I felt tears running down my face, when I heard my voice crack. "Ace don't bother you know fucking well I didn't do shit to her." i had sobbed turning away from him as he tried to sooth her.

Then from down the hall my eyes were met with Carter's his smile turned to a frown as he made his way over to me grabbing me into his chest hugging me warmly kissing me one the head. "baby what's wrong?" he had soothed.

I just shook my head and cried.

*end flashback*

Things changed that day. Your probably wondering why I am still talking to Ace. Well It is because I'm not mad at him. He is protective of his girls, that doesn't mean he doesn't love me any more, he will always be my best friend and I just want him happy and well we both know we can't be happy with out each other.

Best Fucking Friends for sure
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please?