Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Carter Steps in

Carter's P.O.V

Here I sit on my bed holding the pretties girl I have ever seen in my arms, hugging her tight as she leans motionlessly against my chest. That's right she is depressed I can tell. She hardly talks, she doesn't cry but she never has an opinion or any ideas. She never says a word unless it's to answer a question someone asks her.

Honestly I am going Fucking crazy. I miss my baby. The real Kayla who always over reacted about everything, yet always seemed so perfectly calm and content. The girl that smiled not for herself but because it made others smile.

For the last month Kayla has been like this totally absent of her self and I know exactly why. It's because of her no good wanna be bad boy ass clown so called best friend Ace and his new fucking girl friend. Kayla says she doesn't care but I no she does, and as annoying as it is I know she misses him and frankly I have had enough.

"Kayla baby, I'm gonna head over to Kevin's, he called earlier. You just wanna hang out here, you know mom won't mind my whole fucking family loves you." i said trying to get her to smile, and she did, but only a little.

"yeah I'm gonna stay here see you later Baby love you" she whispered crawling slowly off my lap kissing me lightly on the cheek as she made her way to the T'V room.

***********************************************************
I walked up small drive way of the boy I hate. Ace's house is a lot smaller than mine, but I'm never cocky about it, just a fact. His yard is small and looks like it hasn't been mowed for a while bet that is his job too... lazy little fucker.

I sighed as i rung the door bell and shifted back and forth on my heals waiting for him to answer, probably yelling. The door creaked open and a short red headed girl with blue eyes smile at me.

"Oh your Carter Braxton!" she said my name sounding like one of my little fan girls, and yes it sounds cocky but welcome to my world.

I shot her a fake grin. "yeah um is Ace home?" i questioned flashing her my 'panty dropper smile' not my words but others, don't ask.

She giggled and curled her hair around her finger as she walked back in side. Seconds later Ace appeared at the door glaring at me.

"Kayla isn't here." he mumbled as if that is what I was looking for.

"Yeah I know because she is at my house, I need to talk to you." i said sending him a glare back.

"No get the fuck of my property Braxton." he growled and I took a step back, dude don't judge everyone knows Ace is fucking scary when he wants to be.

"It's about Kayla you stupid fucker why the hell else would I be here?" i growled remembering her depressed look in my mind.

"what about her, what did you do you stupid.." he growled locking his fists, and I watched as he eyes flashed violently and he stepped towards me anger raging off of him.

"Calm the fuck down it wasn't me it was you, well actually it is you. You hurt her you stupid fucker." i growled watching as his fists fell and his eyes changed to worry.

"w-what do you mean I would n-never hurt her?" he questioned sounding more vonerable then i had ever seen him, he almost looked like he wanted to cry.

"That's why i'm here I need to talk to you about her." i reminded him.

I watched as the red head shifted on her feet glaring at me. I guessed she didn't like the thought of Ace talking about Kayla instead of her.

I just glared at her as I turned back to him. He shot me a confused glance and i nodded to her. "I'm not saying shit until your bitch leaves." I growled showing my distaste for her, as I could still feel her eyes on me undressing me in her mind.

Ace glared at me and then turned to her. "Baby you gotta go." he mumbled.

"w-why?" she whined and I swear if she wasn't a girl I would have punched her, no wonder Kayla is the way she is.

Ace shot her a look. He looked kind of annoyed actually, causing me to have to hold back a laugh.

She caught his look and grabbed her purse kissing him, but he turned his head so she caught his cheek causing me to almost lose my cool and laugh at her face, but I held it in because i am a manly man...

She ran down the drive way and Ace shot me a glare opening the door and letting me in to his small house. I went to sit down on the couch and he sat across from me looking worried.

"So what do you mean?" he asked

"dude I don't know she is just not her anymore." i said trying to find words that would make since but not hurt him to bad, I felt a weird since of passion for my enemy.

He sighed looking guilty. "what did she say?"

"that's the thing. She doesn't talk unless you ask her a question. She won't talk about you or your... what ever you call her. She hardly smiles and I don't know she just looks so empty. No bubbles no life, she won't even fight with me any more and honestly dude it's killing me to see her like this."

Ace winced at my words and I think I actually saw a tear fall down his face. "we text but I never get to see her anymore or talk to her really because Kelly doesn't like me being around Kayla."

I sent him a look of confusion. "dude do you know how stupid that sounds? She is your girl friend not your mother. Kayla is your best friend you don't dump friends for chicks. That would be low even for me."

He just sent me a glare "you don't know what the fuck your talking about!"

"no i don't and honestly I don't give a fuck about you or you slut except for the fact that you are hurting my girl friend, my someday wife and I'm not gonna let you fuck around with her, so you better fix this pretty god damn fast or else." I growled tired of him making himself sounds like the one messed up.

Ace just sat there with his head in his hands staring at the ground.

"Kayla needs you now come on." i said getting up. He turned to look at me questioningly as I pulled out my phone dialing Kayla's number.

It rang twice and then she picked up, her voice sounding like bells ringing in my ears.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey baby I have a surprise for you I'm bringing someone to see you ok?" i told her in the gentle tone I had take to using with her lately

She just kept her bored tone as i put her on speaker phone so Ace could see what I was talking about.

"ok" she whispered in her depressed tone and I could imagine her face in my mind making me shudder as I motioned for Ace to get in the car. He did surprisingly.

"alright bye baby" i said hanging up sending Ace a glare. He retuned it all of his weakness that had been showing was gone replaced by the usual hate that we both shared.

Thank God this whole thing is making me soft I feel like I need to go work out or something to bring back the manliness grr
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I know Carter seems a bit different in this one but its just because he is worried about Kayla I promise he gets cool again very soon... thanks for reading