Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Ace makes a move

Kayla P.O.V

I was pulled from my trance by the sounds of voices arguing from down stairs. The deep voices rang though the huge house reaching my ears even through my trance.

Then I heard the stomping of feet and Carter's door slung open revealing Ace. His smile left his face as he looked me up and down as I lay bored on Carter's bed.

He takes a step towards me, his face full of confusion. He sat down on the bed next to me opening his mouth but his next words shocked me. "Kayla what the hell is wrong with you?"

I sat up sending him a glare the first emotion I had shown in weeks. "What the hell do you mean Ace?" I said crossing my arms across my chest and sending him a smirk.

"Since when do you let me be an ass whole to you and get away with it?" he said letting a small smirk appear on his face, matching mine.

At his words my almost smile fell and my stomach felt empty. I got quiet again not looking him in the eyes just shaking my head no.

"Kayla? come on what's wrong?" he questioned moving to sit next to me looking serious now.

"you don't want to know Ace you really don't." i growled warning him.

"Kayla don't be fucking stupid why the hell would I be here in my enemy's house if I didn't want to know what was wrong with you hu?" he said growling at first but calming down softly at the end.

I stood up glaring at him fine he wanted to know...
"Ace your girl friend is a bitch." i yelled waiting for his protectiveness over her to come and it did.

"What the hell does she have to do with this Kayla?" he growled.

"you know what she has everything to do with this Ace. It started the day after you guys got together. One morning she pulled me into a class room and started yelling at me about how she didn't care if i was your best friend she had won and I that I had to stay away from you."

He shot me a look and opened his mouth but I cut him off.

"shut the fuck up I am not done. So of corse I didn't believe her that it didn't matter if you were dating her you would still pick me over her and well at the time I thought that you would, but I learned that once again I was wrong." I continued.

He looked sad but once again I stopped him. "Listen Ace, you and I are best friends and honestly probably always will be but it hurts. You always pick your girl friends over me, and I'm so fucking tired of it! I don't care if you have a girl friend if it makes you happy but you have to stop fucking letting them get in-between us.!" I practically yelled the last part.

He just stared at me for a minute and then reached over and hugged me.
"you want me to break up with her don't you?" he whispered and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

I sighed. "Ace you know all I want is for you to be happy. I don't want you to break up with her but I want you to get your priorities straight. Tell her were we stand and if I find out she is making it so we don't get to hang out and see each other again then I am going to beat her ass in." i laughed at the last part but by the look on his face I could tell he knew I was serious

He laughed despite himself and ruffled my hair. "Fine I'll talk to her but you better straighten up princess you must have scared the shit out of Carter with your zombie act, I mean he came to me for help. That is desperate. "

I laughed and smiled back for the first time in weeks. I'm back take that world! mwahaha
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? I like this one i think it shows allot about Ace and Kayla's relationship and just their personalities. Thanks for reading its no were near over. :)