Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I ***ed up literally

Carter's P.O.V

I felt her shudder under me as she let out a small moan. Her skin was warm and soft and she was... just like all the others. God what was her name? Brittany, Shelby... no Sarah? Gosh what was her name.

I felt her role over and wrap her arms around my shoulders so I was under her now. She grinned and I smirked back causing her to moan loudly. "Shh be quiet." i whispered afraid my parents would hear. Well its not like they could really hear in this huge house but still this would be like the third time i have been caught not good.

She rolled her eyes but closed her mouth. Thank God I would have been so toast. Speaking of toast the thought made me suddenly hungry. Yum... Rolling over i checked the time. 9:00 am. Oh well that makes since.

I groaned sitting up and stretching causing her to moan again. I shot her a look kind of annoyed did I not just tell her to keep quiet. "Ok you have to leave." i said pulling myself out of bed and opening the door for her. She slipped her clothes back on quickly and practically skipped down the stairs and out the door.

I shook my head pulling on my boxers as I tried to remember her name. Ugh that is frustrating makes me sound like a total man whore which i'm not... well kind of what ever.

I made my way down stairs into the kitchen to find both my parents sitting at the table with coffee in their hands and scowls on their faces. oh Shit i'm dead. I should have known when i saw they were both home. They are never home at the same time.

"um good morning momma you look pretty today." i said trying to soften her up, i knew I would have no luck with my father.

My mother just flashed me a smirk, they one I knew so well. It was mine, I got it from her. "Thank you dear now sit your ass down." she said still maintaining her flawless smirk.

I sighed flopping in to the chair nearest my mother. "yes?" I asked looking at my mother. Surprised when my father put down his paper to look at me. "Son we need to talk..."

I gulped at his words. "oh Shit" i mumbled and apparently to loud.

"CARTER!" my mother almost yelled she hated it when i cussed but when she did it was ok? Ugh wow I sound like a kid. I just smile at her sweetly and turned back to my father who seemed to be irritated.

"Carter we are done. This parting, having a different girl every-night foolishness is over. We are tired of it, act your God damn age son your 17! Think about how bad it makes our company look we can't have our next CEO known as a man whore. So here is the deal, you have two options.

" The first one is that you get nothing and we send you out on your own when you turn 18." he said with complete seriousness in his voice. What the fuck they are kicking me out?!

I decided it would be best to try and act like an adult. "What is my second option Father?" i questioned in my most adult voice feeling rather stupid.

"your second option son, is an arranged marriage we have set up. Her name is Kayla and she is 17. You go to school with her do you know her son?"

What the fuck an arranged marriage! I don't even fucking date how the hell am I supposed to get married? but it's either that or being kicked out and that would suck ass. But maybe i could figure some way out of this and still get too keep the money...

"yeah I know her, when would we have to get married exactly?" i said actually kind of interested since it was either that or be a hobo. Plus it's no fucking secret she was a model. She is pretty hot, and she might even be a virgin. I like virgins....

"You would be married after her 18th birthday and she just turned 17 last week." he said looking satisfied and smug.

Stupid smug fucker.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"yes her aunt was supposed to tell her today." my father said sounding slightly discussed at the mention of her aunt but i shook it off.

"Fine what ever." i mumbled as i turned back towards the stairs.

"Oh and son no more sluts." my father yelled after me causing me to frown

damn
♠ ♠ ♠
well comment please? this is just the beginning it will get better p.s they don't get married until the very end so most of this is going to be lead up, and it will be longer than the sissy series so please please comment?