Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Ace and I

I laughed as Ace slid his way in my window grinning. "Good morning Princess." he sang giving me a quick hug and then plopping down on my bed. Today is Saturday thank God.

"So were is Barbie today?" I questioned as i flipped my hair this way and that staring in my mirror secretly begging my hair to work the way I wanted it to.

"Eh, I don't know she made the cheer team so I guess she has cheer shit today why?" he answered sounding bored with the topic causing me to grin.

Currently it has been about a month since our huge fight and well he seems to be getting bored of Barbie. Thank God.

"no reason just wondering your not following her around like a little puppy today..." i said and then gasped 'did i just say that out loud?'

He stared at me from the bed "I am no ones dog." he growled looking annoyed.

Causing me to laugh. "of corse not baby you are all man."

"you know it women!" he laughed. That is one thing I love about Ace, he laughs everything off... well most of the time. Other times he freaks out but most of the time he is cool.

"Speaking of puppies were is yours?" Ace laughed but i could tell he was curious.

"Um probably soccer or something I don't know I'm not his keeper." i sighed turning away from the mirror defeated.

"So lets do something today." i urged totally bored.

"Um like what you wanna go watch a fight?" i suggested knowing how much he liked to watch his competition fight so he could be ready to beat them. The only problem was he hates me going down there.

Ace shot me a glare "I'm not taking you down there Kayla just drop it ok?"

"Oh come on Ace I'm so curious." i begged sitting on his lap giving him a puppy dog pout.

He just shook his head. "Kayla don't start that pout it might work on Carter but never on me. I really wish you wouldn't be so curious about these things it makes me nervous honestly. We all know how you can be when you are curious.

"well how about this you just want me safe right?" i edged.

"yeah..." he answered sending me an uneasy look

"well what If i can get Carter to come with us?" i suggested jumping up and down on the bed as he thought it over.

"Kayla.." he warned sounding allot like a parent.

I smirked. "It's either that or I will have to go explore by myself one of these days, maybe even come to one of your fights."

"DAMN IT KAYLA DONT EVEN JOKE LIKE THAT!" he yelled. I understood why. If he even thought i was there at his fight there was no way he could concentrate he would be worried about me.

"OK then it's settled I will call Carter when do you wanna go?" i said pulling out my phone.

Ace smirked at me shaking his head. "There is no way Carter is gonna take you down there he is even more protective over you than I am."

"Well we just won't let him say no." i laughed as the phone rang in my ear, he picked up.

"Hello?" Carter said.

"Hey baby come over here after practice ok?" i said in my baby voice causing Ace to role his eyes and laugh. I put my hand over his mouth shushing him

"Ok we just got out see ya soon baby girl." Carter said and I heard the sound of his car door close.

I shut the phone smirking at Ace. "BIngo."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I am so sorry about the wait. I am currently failing Spanish and my mother is freaking out so the updates are slow. but please please comment and I will try to update more. Question do you want more Carter and Kayla parts or Ace and Kayla?