Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Cody

I woke up to the sound of my aunt screaming my name. I stumbled out of bed not bothering to change out of my short shorts and cami, or put on my bra. BIg mistake.

I stepped out into the hall to be met with my aunt ginning happily and a guy that looked to be like 25 standing next to her looking me up and down smirking.

I repressed the shudder that wanted to cover my body. Ew that was gross. "What do you want?" I asked trying my best to cover my exposed body by crossing my arms across my chest.

My aunt just grinned. "Kayla this is my boyfriend Cody he is moving in with us."

I just shot him a glare. "Fine what ever." i mumbled turning back to my room, and locking the door once I got in.

I couldn't get his almost gold looking eyes out of my head. Not because I thought he was hot which he was but because of how dirty I felt when his eyes moved up and down my body. He was big. Not quite as built as Ace, but closer to Carter I guess.

I took my shower trying to get the thoughts out of my mind and got out just as my phone started to ring. "Hello?" i gasped grabbing it as i slipped onto my butt on the cold tile bathroom ground with a thud.

I heard the sound of Ace's voice laughing at me. "Hey Princess So Kelly and I are going to the beach today and we were." I heard a voice cut him off in the background causing him to groan frustratedly.

"Sorry I mean I was wondering If you and Carter wanted to come hang too?" he finished.

"Mm yeah sounds good anything to get out of the house." i laughed pulling myself off the bathroom floor.

"What did the Witch do this time?" he asked sounding protective.

"Um no nothing its not her. So are we all gonna meet at your house then?" I asked changing the topic.

"Mm yeah at my house now why did you change the subject?" Ace asked

I just rolled my eyes. "What ever Ace I will tell you later. I have to go." I told him hanging up the phone and going to change into my tiny blue bikini.

I walked out of my room grabbing my keys and phone along with my sunglasses. I was about to walk out the door when I felt someone slap my butt and whistle. I turned around with a glare. Slapping Cody across the face.

"Don't you fucking touch me again." i growled.

He grabbed me by the arm. "You are going to regret that baby doll." He growled pushing me against the wall

I have to admit it hurt but there was no way I was showing it. I shot him a smirk and laughed. "No sweetie you are the one that is going to regret it."

"Oh I'm sure." he laughed darkly tightening his hold on me.

I laughed again. "You really should be more careful with who you push around."

"Shut up bitch." he growled

"what ever I don't have time for your fake little wanna be bad boy game because it's not working for you now let go." i growled as my phone started ringing on the floor.

I just looked at it as Ace's name flashed on the screen causing me to smirk. "you might want to let me answer that." I warned him.

"mm no." he answered smugly

"ok but it's your problem when he shows up here," i said laughing as he gave me a confused look.

"who?" he asked trying not to look concerned.

"Ace." i said.

He looked worried and then it passed and he started laughing. "why the fuck would he care about you he doesn't give a shit about anyone, it's not like your his girl friend."

I just laughed "true very true but I am his best friend."

He just shot me a look and then he dropped his hold on my arms like fire as my phone started ringing again. I just starred at it. "Can I answer it?" i asked trying not to laugh.

"Fine." he looked scared which caused me to smile.

"Don't worry I won't tell him.." I said with a smile.

He just shot me a thankful look.

I just rolled my eyes. "Its not because I give a shit about you. I just don't want my best friend to go to jail for murder.

Cody looked shocked as I answered the phone sweetly. "Hello?"

Ace's voice rang though the phone. "were are you? we are all hear waiting and your boy friend is annoying me."

I just laughed. "Alright Ace be there soon."

I turned back to Cody with a glare. "You are a very lucky little prick. Touch me again and I can promise you it will be the last time." Then i shot him a grin and skipped out the door.

Ha-ha this might be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? What do you think about Cody? I just added him for fun. Thanks for reading it makes it so much more fun to write. Tell me what you think I love to hear it.