Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Screams

I woke up to the sound of my door bell. The sun was bright but I was warm as I felt Ace's arm around me protectively as he slept. The door bell rang again causing me to groan.

I sat up and stretched my arms above my head causing my shirt to ride up just in time for my door to be slammed open.

I was greeted with fire red hair and a shrill scream as Kelly slashed into my room waking Ace up. He woke up and stretched with out opening his eyes. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he screamed.

Kelly only yelled louder. "EXCUSE ME?" she growled strutting closer to the bed pushing me off the bed and out of the way.

I fell to the ground with a thump hitting my but. I sent a glare up to Kelly who was now sitting on my bed screaming at him. "I CANT BELIEVE YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER!"

"What the hell I didn't cheat on you calm the fuck down." Ace groaned. Glaring at Kelly.

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT SLUT!" she screamed again.

I got pissed. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!" i growled standing up and pushing her towards the door.

She glared at me with a smirk. "Don't even bother you stupid slut wait tell I tell Carter about this."

I just smirked at her. "Oh yeah I'm sure he will believe that"

She just rolled her eyes and pulled Ace towards her. "Well we will see when I tell him."

I shot Ace a pleading look. "Kelly don't you dare, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about." he growled.

I just ran out of the room as fast as I could straight into Cody. I looked up from the ground were I fell. He smirked down at me. I just got up and ran out the door to my car, trying to stop the angry tears falling down my face.

I drove faster than i had ever before hoping that she wouldn't call him. I pulled up to Carters and practically leaped out of the car banging loudly. I heard a rumble and then his maid opened the door.

I jumped into the door and flew up the stairs before she could say anything. I started banging on Carter's room door. "CARTER CARTER OPEN UP!"

His door swung open and he rubbed his eyes tiredly. "Kayla?"

"Carter you have to listen to me!" i begged pushing him into his room trying to stop the tears. He seemed to wake up as he rapped his arms around me hugging me to him kissing me on the head. "Baby what's wrong?"

I opened my mouth to tell him as he phone started ringing. I leaped out of his arms and ran over to grab his phone. "Kelly's" name appeared on the screen. I opened and closed the phone hanging up on her just as he grabbed it from my hand.

"Kayla what the hell? tell me what is going on Baby you are freaking me out." Carter said sounding annoyed.

"Ok well last night it was raining." i began.

"Yeah Kayla I know it was raining baby." he laughed.

"No let me finish so I am afraid of the rain and ever since i was little Ace always came over and held me because I was afraid well last night he came over and then we fell asleep and Kelly came over and threatened to tell you I was cheating on you but I wasn't you have to believe me!" I told him

"so let me get this straight you slept with Ace?" Carter growled.

"No we didn't sleep together Carter I'm still a fucking virgin if thats what your worried about." I told him.

"....." he said nothing just staring at me.

"What?" I asked kind of scared of the angry look on his face.

"You slept in the same bed as your best friend but you have never slept with me?" he growled.

"OH MY GOD CARTER ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME SO YOU WILL FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF?" i yelled completely annoyed with him

"NO BUT I DONT LIKE THAT YOU SLEEP WITH HIM KAYLA !" he growled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT CARTER FINE! YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME FINE!" i screamed pulling off my shirt and slipping off my skirt leaving me only in my underwear..

Carter smirked at me running his hands up and down my body kissing me softly "No baby not tell your ready."

"Carter just give it time baby. After this school year I am moving in with you this summer." i reminded him.

"Only three more weeks baby then we can sleep together all the time but I dont want to do anything until after we get married."

He sighed leaning his head on my chest as he sat me down on the bed next to him. "I know and baby I know you wouldn't cheat on me I trust you."

"Thanks baby I love you." I cooed into his ear.

I win again Kelly!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? what do you think? any ideas would be great!