Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Problems

The night was cold as I way my way towards the run down building. I was dressed in nearly nothing because I knew that I would have to flirt my way inside.

As I approached the bouncer I watched as his eyes ran down my body lustfully. I gave him a perfect smile as I stood in front of the huge man.

"Password." The man said. I just looked at him crossing my arms across my chest trying to get him to stop looking.

"I don't need it I'm here with a friend." I told him trying to stay sweet even though he was still looking me up and down like a slut.

"name." Was all he replied and he sounded distracted.

"Mine is not important but I'm here for my boy friend Ace." I told him trying not to laugh at his reaction when Ace's name rolled off my tung. The large man seemed to freeze and his eyes were immediately removed from my breasts.

"G-Go in..." The man stuttered trying to hid the obvious fear on his face. I laughed and shot him a perfect smile as I walked in, only stopping to run my hand up his arm. "Oh do me a favor don't tell him I'm here."

The guy just nodded his head as I made my way into the building. It looked just like I would have imagined. The room was somewhat dark with the main lights shinning on what looked like a boxing ring. It smelled like smoke, boos, and sweat. With a slight hint of death.

As I made my way to the bar I looked around for Ace. I really wanted to see him fight but If he knew I was here it would mess him up, plus he would make me leave.

I ordered a drink, with out having to pay. Such a sweet bar boy. Ha. I sat on the bar watching fight after fight. Waiting for Ace to start.

After my second drink a man came over the loud speaker stopping the blaring music for a minute. "NEXT UP IS RADER VS ACE" the man said his voice ringing around the room bouncing off the walls.

I sat up straight excited for it to start. Wondering if he was really as good as everyone acted. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I spun around to see a boy about my age. He was trashed and a bit grabby.

"Don't touch me." I growled as the match started and I watched in awe. Ace was good. He looked so focused up there. His feet seemed to glide across the ground and every hit looked like it was part of a dance.

That ruins the coolness of fighting but thats how it looked to me. The other man was down and out with in 5 minutes. He stood with a grin on his face with his arms pushed into the air by the short guy in stripes.

I grinned, as I turned around to glare at the guy who wouldn't leave me alone. "Knock it the fuck off before he kills you." I said pointing to Ace who was now back to his normal bad boy look.

The guy took one look at Ace and disappeared. The night continued and it seemed that the later it got the worse it got. The guys got grabbier by the minute.

I decided to go to the bathroom before I went to find Ace. I started towards the bathroom but as soon as I walked in I was pushed against a wall.

The man was huge. He pushed against me as he thrust his mouth on mine, trying to gag me with his tung. I screamed and kicked with all my might but I couldn't get him off. I pushed at him and pushed at him but nothing seemed to work.

For once I was defenseless and all alone. Tears pored down my face as he took off my shirt. I kicked him once in the face, trying to get away but he pulled out something shiny and I was scared to see what it was.

He never said one word, yet his face said it all. The lust was clear. He pulled off my pants and continued to attack me with his lips. I could feel them bleeding. My screams were muffled by his mouth and I looked down to see what he was doing.

He pulled my panties down and thrust his finger into me. I screamed thrashing against him as he entered another finger.

I managed to wiggle us close enough to the sink and counter. I opened my eyes and he pulled out and screamed one more time as I grabbed his head and pushed it against the sink. Making him let go giving me enough time to scoot away.

I pulled my panties up and ran as fast as I could out the door of the bathroom. As I made it back to the main fighting ring I looked around for Ace. Tears still streaming down my face as I screamed his name. "ACE!"

People started at me as I ran around in only my undies but I didn't care. I saw Ace sitting at the bar with a slut on his lap. They were going at it as I ran up. I screamed his name again as I ran towards them and he pulled away to see who had called his name.

He must have seen me because instantly the slut was pushed off his lap and he grabbed me hugging me protectively. He looked livid, and scared at the same time.

I cried into his chest as he hugged me tight. "Kayla what the fuck are you doing here?" He growled but I just kept crying.

He must have noticed that I was only wearing undies and a bra because he pulled me away from him so he could see my face. His was red with anger, worse than I have ever seen. "Kayla what the hell happened!" he yelled as he pulled us to sit at a booth in the corner as I sat on his lap.

"He... bathroom... " was all I could manage. As I sobbed. Ace continued to push. "Baby who touched you?" He growled.

"I. I don't know who he was." I cried feeling so stupid. I should have just stayed the fuck home.

Ace pulled out his phone and mumbled into it snapping it shut just as fast as it was opened. Not even a minute later his stupid friend Dallas and three other guys were standing in-front of us looking confused.

"Dal some one touched her! Some one fucking touched her and I want him dead!" Ace growled and I could see it in his eyes. He really did want the guy dead.

He made me explain what he looked like, and then sent the boys to get him. Ace dragged me to the car and set me down next to him as he pulled out the parking lot.

"Kayla what the hell were you thinking?" he yelled but I could see the pain in his eyes.

"I don't know." I cried surprised I still could.

"Did he... I mean did he r-" I cut him off shaking my head. "He fingered me but no I'm still a virgin. God Carter is going to kill me." I told him.

Ace didn't say anthing else the whole way back and I think I fell asleep thinking about Carter.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? This one is long because I have taken so long. I am soo sorry you guys my parents have just been grr. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Ideas would be great. Thanks for sticking it out