Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

The meeting

"ALRIGHT EVERY BODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT DOWN!" I yelled at the two groups of enemies that were currently combined in my King room above the fight club.

Everyone sat down and shut up staring at Carter and I like we were the freaking Gods. Not to say I didn't like it.

"alright well you all know Kayla right?" I growled

Everyone nodded except for one of Carter's little clones who just smirked. "you mean the little slut you two keep around?" He said licking his lips.

Everyone ooed at the so called burn as I just smirked down at Carter who had murder written on his face. I pushed him back down on the couch and shot him a glare.

I walked over to the guy slowly until I was standing in front of him and he looked slightly terrified. All his little friends had moved away from him creating as slight circle around us so they could watch.

"you think your funny don't you pretty boy?" I growled slight amusement still on my face from the scared look he had. I swear he wet his pants.

He just shook his head no. "Good well I don't find you funny at all. Actually you are FUCKING WASTING MY TIME BY BREATHING MY FUCKING AIR SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HEAR BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU NEVER BREATH AGAIN!" I roared the last part, seeing red.

He paled as I punched him hard across the face sending him across the room laughing as he fell down the wall limply. I thought I had knocked him out but he stood wiping the blood off his face before turning and walking out the door.

I turned back to the others whispering in my deathly calm voice knowing my eyes were betraying my anger. They all looked like scared children. "Does anyone else have anything to say?"

They all just shook their heads no. I laughed turning back to Carter. "Good now tell them the plan, because I'm tired of dealing with these fuckers."

Carter nodded stiffly as I turned and walked out onto the balcony pulling out my lighter and taking a long drag from my cigarette.

People have issues.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Thanks 5 more gets you Carters P.O.V and the plan. Now i just have to figure out what it is...