Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

The Devil's playground

"Alright guys listen up" I yelled over my shock as I watched Ace walk out the door. They all got quiet again and sat down staring up at me.

My best friend shot me an encouraging look and nodded his head for me to continue. My group was all interested but Ace's crew decided to ignore me.

"ACE GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND SHUT THEM THE HELL UP!" I yelled not really into this whole talking to people meeting thing. I don't like being in-charge.

Ace slammed the door open looking vicious and angry. He held his phone like he was about to break it in between his clutched fists.

"GOD DAMN IT YOU STUPID FUCKERS SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I CASTRATE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF YOU WITH YOUR OWN KNIFES!" he roared as he came to stand next to me pulling out his pocket knife eyes shining as it glowed in the poor lighting.

He nodded for me to start. "Alright guys. The guys name Is Jonny Tanner, but he goes by Rex. He used to be the bouncer here at the club before he got fired for letting hot chicks in for free. Kayla was here the night he got fired and he must have grabbed her on his way out."

Ace growled next to me and I could tell he was itching to kill. It was in the way his eyes shown and his body was positioned. Like a hunter waiting for a kill.

"Here is the plan we are gonna start out by waiting for him to come to us..." I started but Ace cut me off.

"Thats bullshit and a waist of time. Here is what we will do. Rex lives a couple blocks away from here, and we are coming to him but first we have to freak him out a little first. Let him know we are coming so he is waiting for it, on edge all the time. It will make him so crazy he won't even see us coming even though he knows we are." Ace finished and we all sat quiet in some sort of awe at his plan. It was fucking brilliant

Ace turned to me with a look of pure evil on his face. "One week of hell and that fucker will be begging for death."

I almost wanted to shudder at his words instantly understanding why he was so feared. Ace is King.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here is the plan it probably sucks and Carter looks like a girl but 5 comments gets you the next one and I should have it up tomorrow night because I go back to school tomorrow so we shall see?