Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Stop Whining

Kayla stormed from the room and Carter turned to glare at me. "What the hell did you do?" he growled as if he wasn't just there watching the whole time.

I shot him a glare. "What were you not paying attention to her begging?" I growled hating the fact that I had to deny Kayla anything.

He stood up towering next to me looking furious. "I don't know I fucking zoned out what did you deny her?"

"She wanted to know what was going on. I told her I couldn't tell her and then she left." I explained crossing my arms across my chest defensively.

Carter thew his arms into the air exasperatedly as he groaned. "Fuck Fuck Fuck!" He growled.

"Shut the fuck up before your parents come here and kick me out again." I growled looking towards the door anxiously.

"Well we can't just stand here we have to go get her. Last time I left her alone she almost got raped at a fight club!" He yelled glaring at me as he pulled out his phone.

I sat down on the bed groaning as I put my head into my hands and rested them on my knees shaking my head annoyed This shit just won't stop. "she won't answer."

He growled throwing his phone at the bed as he started to pace around the room. "God you know I have to marry her in like two months? I'm only fucking 18 years old. I love her, sure I do, but what the fuck we shouldn't have to go threw this shit its not fair."

Anger took me in a second and I flew off the bed towering in front of him glaring.

"First off pretty boy life isn't fair, never has been never will be. Second of all you don't have a fucking idea what hard is. Kayla does she has no parents and her aunt is a bitch who sold her off. I know plenty about why life is not fair but don't you dare complain that you have to mary Kayla because she is way better than you could ever have dreamt of getting. Your lucky I didn't hit you for that." I growled blowing my breath out of my mouth to calm down.

He shot me a glare, but I could tell he knew I was right. He was a good kid honestly. I'm not sure why we used to hate each other.

The gooey thoughts were clouding my mind and I glanced at the clock and then out the window looking out at the sun set. "Alright its been long enough lets go find our girl."

We shot each other one more approving look as we both stormed out of his house brushing past his screaming parents as we made our way to my motorcycle.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please! 5 gets you the next one! I currently love Ace the most just btw. Sorry I took so long.