Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Shame

The streets were cold and dark as I walked slowly shuffling my feet. I sighed wondering how the hell I got out here alone again.

Wondering aimlessly around the dark streets again. Sure I knew were I was going but I wasn't quiet sure why.

I turned my phone off after the first round of vibrations and spasms I thought it might explode.

I was gone for a little over 30 minutes before they started... I have to say I'm a little impressed with them maybe they are learning?

.... or maybe Ace just beat Carter up... I guess I won't know.

Sighing I rang the door bell on the small house that I had escaped from. Hardly believing that I was turning to my aunt for anything. Stupid bitch.

The light flickered on, and I saw the window shades pull back slightly before she opened the door glaring. She was dressed in a small night gown that honestly showed more than I ever wanted to see.

She looked me up and down and sent me a smirk as she must have seen something she liked.

"What do you want you ungrateful little slut?" She spat but honestly It didn't surprise me, I didn't eve wince.

I was about to answer when I heard rustling from behind her and the door opened wider showing Cody's huge form in the dim light.

We exchanged glares before turning back to my aunt. "Look I just need somewhere to crash for tonight."

She shot me a confused look. "um no." She tired to close the door but I stuck my foot in between it.

"Let me in or i'm calling off the engagement. I turn 18 in a week and legally I can do what ever the hell I want and guess what. You won't get shit." I growled. Inwardly laughing at the look on her face. Like I would actually give up Carter. No fucking way.

She stepped backwards letting me in the house silently glaring at my sweet smirk. "You can have the couch." She grumbled before stalking away.

"You better go through with it." Cody growled coming up behind me in the dark.

"Mind your own fucking busyness." I growled as I laid down on the couch stretching out.

"Oh but it is my busyness." he laughed sitting on the table in-front of the couch with a smirk on his face.

"Oh how so?" I asked trying to sound not interested.

He laughed. "I'm gonna mary your aunt and then once again your pretty little ass will get me what ever I want. His family is rich that means we will all be rich."

This struck something in me and I was off the couch in an instant. There was no way I was letting them use Carter or me.

"Fuck no. I'm gonna turn 18 soon and I'm gonna mary Carter because I love him and guess what. You won't get shit." I growled.

He rose off the table with in a second and towered over me in the dark, his form seeming huge. He was obviously pissed by the pace of his breathing.

"Listen here bitch. You think your smart? Well too fucking bad." he grabbed my arm hard and pushed me so i tripped over the table and flipped over landing on the floor with a groan.

"I don't care what you do but either way I'm gonna get my money and you are going to give it to me.

I got off the ground and glared. "Oh you think threats work on me? You don't wanna play this game with me because I can promises you won't get out alive."

I spat at him as I turned to leave. He grabbed me and back handed me pushing me against the wall.

"Listen Princess they won't always be around to protect you. One day you will be all alone in that pretty little mansion of yours and I'm coming." he growled.

"We will see." I whispered in his ear as I kicked him in the nuts and laughed as he fell to the floor.

I walked out the door and started back down the street pulling out my phone all my adrenaline gone.

It only rang once and Carter's raspy voice answered. He sounded worried and tired. "Kayla, baby were are you are you..."

I cut him off. "Baby, Baby Carter I'm fine just its dark and I walked and can you come and get me?" I calmed him lightly.

He sighed and I heard an angry voice in the background and the sound of something smashing.

He winced. "Yeah baby I'm coming were are you?" He questioned sounding a bit annoyed.

I laughed. "Um I'm at my Aunts house, and tell Ace to stop throwing things or I'm gonna kill him."

"Alright baby I'm coming stay there, we can talk when we get you safe." He mumbled back in his sexy voice.

"Love you." I whispered

"You too baby you too." He whispered as he hung up.

As soon as the phone clicked I felt alone again, as the dark seemed to swallow me.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow sorry for the wait. 5 more comments gets you the next one and I will try to be faster! Hope this one was long enough and hope there was enough excitement. Enjoy!