Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Appointments

Ray and I walked down the streets with the sun shining down on our faces. The people seemed to bustle around us but I didn't think much of it as we walked silently towards one of the most expensive dress stores around.

Ray finally sighed. "Ok what the hell is wrong with you?" She questioned grabbing my arm pulling me to face her. I just sighed. "It just feels weird, ya know. When I was little I never imagined it like this. I mean I love Carter, and I know he would give me the world but there is something missing."

She just giggled. "I know what's missing." I turned to her looking confused. "How the hell could you know if I don't?" She just giggled again and turned us back so we were walking again. "He hasn't proposed to you, and you don't have a ring. Thats why it feels weird."

I just laughed and kept walking until it actually hit me. I stopped in my tracks pulling her back with me. "Thats what it is. That's exactly what it is. How did you know?" I gushed. God that had been bothering me for weeks yet she seems to be able to pull it out of thin air.

"well would you believe that I read your mind?" she suggested. I just laughed pulling us into the store. The women from over the counter looked at us snobby. "I'm here to look for a dress." I told her quietly.

"Not right now girls someone already set up and appointment and I am going to be busy. We just turned and looked at each other. Then my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answered still caught off by the women's response.

"Hey babe just wanted to let you know that Ace and I survived were are you too at?" His deep voice rang through the phone. I just sighed in frustration. "We are at the dress shop but she has an appointment so I guess we will just come home." I told him trying not to sound to upset.

"Ask her who the appointment was made under would you babe?" he asked sounding slightly off. I turned to the lady. "What name is the appointment under?" She turned to face me with a smug look on her face. "Braxton." was all she said and I sighed as a grin lit up Ray's face.

"Well what did she say baby?" Carter asked and I had almost forgot he was on the line. "Oh she said Braxton." I told him still grinning. "Ok well have fun baby love you." eh said sounding relieved as he hung up.

I turned back to the lady. "Braxton would be us." She just looked me up and down. "But this is for a wedding dress." She said skeptically. Ray just rolled her eyes pulling out her license from her purse and handing it to the lady.

"Is that enough proof for ya lady?" She growled sounding a bit like her mother which made me laugh. The lady just nodded and Ray turned to me. "what?"

"haha you sounded like your mother." I answered loving the weird shade of red her face turned. This should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment 5 gets a new chapter. I have the next three lined up.