Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

He did what?

The party was in full swing. The lights dancing along with the walls that shook from the pounding music. This used to be my heaven but now it just puts me on edge.

"Hey, dance with me?" a hot guy whispered in my ear attempting to be sexy but it didn't really work. I was taken, mentally.

I stood up to walk away from the guy but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back around.

"Come on baby." he slurred. Ugh you have to be fucking kidding me!

"Don't fucking touch me." i growled in his ear as i kissed his cheek and walked away. Smirking.

"Oh girl that was hot... I'm so proud." Ray slurred, slapping my ass as I walked by her.

I made my way to the bar grabbing the drink like it was my life line. The bar tender smiled seductively and i just groaned. God do I have a fucking sticker on my head that screams. Hey flirt with me I'm taken?

"So there is a batchlor party at the club down the street. Lots of hot men." a girl attempted to whisper to her friends.

"Yeah I heard Ace was there, with his hot friend Carter." another slurred. Causing me to have to resist the urge to slap them.

"I was just there it was wild man. That Carter dude is so smashed, you should have heard Kelsey. Apparently he is a great kisser." another women whispered.

That was it. I snapped literally. My shot glass broke in my hand cutting it pretty bad with the glass but I ignored it. He said anything goes but sex. I didn't think he meant it.

Fine. game on bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
well. Sorry for taking so long but I have been super crazy lately. 5 comments gets you the next one and I will do my best to have it up by the end of the day. Still looking for someone to write the sex scene sooo let me know? Love you guys