Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

epilogue Kayla's P.O.V

5 years later

"Kyle Braxton, get your little ass in the house now!" I heard the yell ring from down stairs, Carter sounded pissed.

I cringed looking over to make sure the baby was still asleep.

Well lets give you an update shall we?

Its been 5 years since Carter and I got married and on our honey moon we conceived our son Kyle. He has his daddies brown hair but my green/blue eyes. In case you couldn't do the math that makes him 5, and damn hyper all the time.

But that is karma, i guess Carter and I deserve it for how we acted growing up.

The second member of our family is our daughter Sophia Lauren Braxton. She is two and unlike her brother, a complete angle child. She has my blonde hair and blue eyes.

She has her dad wrapped around her finger not to mention her very protective uncle Ace

"Mommy save me!" Kyle yelled running into the room straight into my arms.

I ruffled his hair and smirked. " What did you do?"

he just hid behind me as his father stomped obnoxiously up the stairs waking Sophia.

He screams filled the room and both boys forgot what they were doing and turned towards the crib, Kyle cooing at his sister as his dad picked her up and she snuggled into him.

Kyle attempted to sneak out of the room and I just let him go, not feeling like ratting him out.

Life is perfect, except now instead of the princess I'm the queen of my whole damn world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Im doing an epilogue in Kayla's P.O.V so you know whats up with her and then one for Ace so you know whats up with him. Thanks for the comments guys, I"m trying to draw it out for you but its already like 6o something chapters :) Comment please!