Who the Heck Is Seth Clearwater? And What Do You Mean He Imprinted on Me?

Father

Seth's POV

Letty walked forward and away from Jacob who was now getting up. "Vince!" She hissed.

"Aro's been sending me all over the world to find you. It's pure luck that I happened to stumble across this weak excuse for a werewolf. Who knew you would choose a mutt for a mate!" Wait she chose me as a mate!?

"Go away Vince." she said calmly raising her hands.

"What are you going to do? Burn me with that pitifull fire of yours."

"Oh. You mean this one?" She held up her index finger and a tiny flame appeared on it. I felt my eyes widen, since when could she do that?

"Yeah. How long can you keep that up for now, five seconds? Drains your evergy still, doesn't it."

I saw Letty smile. "Nah. I've been practicing. Wanna see?"

"Just come with me. You could never beat me anyways."

"No. I don't think I'm going to." He took a step to her and the pack and I moved forward. "Stop. He's mine." We all looked at her doubtfully.

The tiny fire was still going on her finger. Now she opened her palm and the fire grew bigger. Vince's eyes widened slightly. Letty chuckled at his reaction and spread her arms out. The fire spread over her hands then down her arms, slowly enveloping her in its light.

"Now would be a good time to run." And he did. Now she chased him with us running closely behind her, making sure she didn't get hurt. When she got close enough she pounced dragging him to the ground with her. He was on his back with her over him, she raised her hand and he laughed.

"What are you going to do? Slap me?" She smiled evily at him. Then fire came shooting out of her hand (Kind of like that girl from hellboy) and burned his face he screamed clawed at it. Now she stopped.

"Tell Aro,I don't work for him anymore. Got it?" She nodded and let him go. He ran away quickly looking back a few times.

Letty's POV

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "You've got some explaining to do."

"Sorry Seth, I thought it was best if you didn't know. But I guess I have to tell you now." He nodded at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Well, you see." They waited patiently. "Aro is, uh...... my father."