Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

013.

"What am I suppose to do about this, Troy?" I asked him, skating back and fourth on my scooter as he folded his arms across his chest and put his sunglasses on.

The sun beat down on us both as he smirked at me.

"You could always...run away and never speak to anyone again except for me? The guy that cares about you more then anyone else in the whole wide world!" He shouted, making his voice echo all over the blue sky as I laughed and stopped my scooter.

"You care about me?" I asked in shock as he rolled his eyes and sat his sunglasses on the top of his head.

"If I didn't care about you why would I be here with you talking to you now? And also going to that doctor appointment with you. I am very good friend." He smiled as I giggled and nodded.

"Yes, you are, Troy." I grinned as he looked down at my stomach. Pretty soon it would be over sized and awkward.

"You have to tell your parents, Marcy." He sad quietly as I looked in the window to see my mom cleaning dishes and my dad was off at the office still.

"You're right." I muttered.
"Am I allowed to lie?" I asked after a moment of silence as he arched his eyebrow up at me.
"Lie? How can you do..." He paused as I gave him my stare.

"Oh, no. No. No. Hell no! I will be damned if you say I am the father of that baby! No, Marcy!" He yelled as I gulped and shook my head.

I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help it.

"Come on, Marcy..." He whispered, putting his hand on my shoulder as he brought me into a hug and I cried into is chest.

"I-I-I-I just want everything to be o-okay and for them to u-understand. They'll be so disappointed." I sobbed.

"Marcy..." Troy said, patting me on my back as I shook my head over and over again.

"And the bad thing about it is he doesn't care! And like..I can't keep it." I sniffed, raising up as Troy stared behind me and I arched my eyebrow and turned around to see Alex standing there with sympathy on his face and his hood up over his head with his brown bangs in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Oh." I muttered.

"Can we talk?" He asked me as I looked back at Troy who smiled and put his sunglasses back over his eyes.

"Catch you later, Marcy." He said, walking to his truck as I nodded and I was left there alone to face him..

Alone.

"About what?" I asked him, drying my eyes as he came close to me.
"About all of this...can we walk?" He asked me as I nodded and we started walking down my street as Troy honked at us and sped down it.

I waved real quick to him.

"I'm sorry." He started off as we stopped in the middle of the street and I looked up in his brown eyes. "I really don't want you to feel this way...about me. I mean if you're pregnant-."

I cut him off.

"I am." I stated as he gulped and nodded, staring off at some of the bushes in someones yard.

"Then...I will be there and support you one hundred percent. I'm just scared for us...Ya know?" He said as my heart fluttered and my mouth parted slightly.

"Yes, I know." I managed to say as he put some of my hair behind my ear. He searched my eyes as he brushed his thumb across my cheek and kissed me softly.

"I'm sorry." He said, coming up for air as he grabbed onto my neck and I stood on my tip toes to meet his height.

I didn't say anything. I just wanted to be captured in that one special moment with him before I ever forget.

We pulled apart as he cupped my face.

"I forgive you." I breathed as he kissed me one last time, making a tear roll down my cheek.

"Have you told anyone yet?" He asked me as I shook my head slowly.

"Just Troy and that's it. Have you?" I asked him as he nibbled his lip.

"Just Jack...I said maybe you were." He whispered as I wiped away my tears.

"Well, I am...Alex, this is real. I need you so much and please don't give up on me." I said as he shook his head.

"I won't...I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo. I finally updated! PLEASE COMMMENT!

Last time I was sort of disappointed =/
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3