Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

Perfect.

I tried on the tenth dress, a beautiful A-line dress. The woman that helped me tried to take of my scarf, again, but I told her no.
When I walked out to mom, Alice and Nessie, they went silent. I looked in the mirror and my mouth fell open. I actually looked beautiful.
“Oh my god, you look amazing honey!” Rosalie walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.
“Yeah, like a real fairytale princess.” Ness smiled.
“First, you have to lose the scarf.” Alice said and removed it before I had a chance to stop her. I clamped my hands around my neck. “What the heck did you and Embry do last night?!”
I sighed and put my hand on her hair. “You know what Alice? Sometimes I’m happy you can’t see Embry.”
I saw my mother shake her head behind me in the mirror.
“Let’s just leave it with that. But no more sucking each other’s necks!” she scolded.
I nodded.

Alice stood in front of me and looked skeptically at the dress and stared pulling and moving the fabric around.
“Okay, so the dress looks beautiful on you now, but next month, your stomach will show and then this dress with this fabric will only make you look bulky. But I love the way the neckline is making your bust look. Try the next one.” She pushed me towards the dressing room.

The woman in there helped me with the second dress.
Alice lifted her finger. “No, no that dress is completely wrong. I like the flowers, but the bottom is like, I don’t know, I don’t like the yellowish color and it only makes you looks shorter. Next.” She pointed to the dressing room again.

“That dress is just beautiful! But again, it is too tight around your stomach.” Alice threw her hands in the air. “Can’t they do anything around here? Show me the storage room!”
Alice disappeared with the woman that worked here.
Rosalie hugged me. “You are so beautiful, and I’m so proud of you.”

“Bri, come here!” Alice yelled from the dressing room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her.
She got me in a dress she found. Alice is the best stylist out there, I’m convinced. The dress was Beautiful, with capital b. If flowed loosely around my body. It had lace pattern and it was just wow.

I ran out to my mom. “Mom! This is the dress! It is perfect!”
It’s the dress. Tears flowed down my cheeks. “I am getting married!”
“I know sweetheart.” Rose stroked my hair and dried of my tears.
“I’m sorry; I don’t know why I’m reacting this way. It’s just, I’m getting married, and I now I have the dress. It’s the dress, oh my god.” I started hyperventilating.
“Sit down Bridget. It’s just your hormones running wild. Deep breaths, Bridget.” Rosalie guided me to some chairs and breathed with me.

“Bridget, honey, you need to get out of the dress so that I can pay for it.” Alice said and took my hand.
“We’ll have it fitted by next week.” The sales lady said.
“That will not be necessary, I’ll do that myself.” Alice said and grabbed the dress out of my hand and walked out of the dressing room.
“She knows her stuff, huh?” the woman asked.
I laughed. “She’s the best.”
“Who is the groom?” she asked.
It felt good to talk about this normally with someone. “Embry.”
“How long have you known him, sweetie? You seem a little young.” She helped me with my scarf.
“I have known him my whole life, he’s my best friend, and is going to be the best father and husband.” I put a hand on my stomach.
“Oh! You are pregnant!”
“Yes, Embry wanted to do things the right way, so he asked me to marry him.”
“Ah, such a gentlemen. I hope you two get a long and happy life. Good luck with the little one.”
I smiled at the irony with long life.

“We’re leaving Bridget!” Nessie yelled.
“Goodbye.” I smiled at the woman. “Sorry, but I didn’t catch your name.”
“Marge. Good luck Bridget.” She waved.

When I got outside the dressing room, I grabbed Nessie’s hand and we ran through the warehouse, giggling like little girls.

^^^

The drive home went by quickly. Nessie and I talked nonstop the whole way. We were exited for everyone to come, all the vampires and the Quileute’s. And we couldn’t wait to introduce Becca and Chase for everyone.

Embry waited outside the house when we got back. I opened the door even before the car had stopped and ran towards him.
“Embry!” I squealed and threw my arms around his neck and he spun me around.
“I missed you today.” He said and kissed me. “Did you find a dress?”
“Yes.” I smiled. “Come!”
I took his hand and ran into the woods.
Embry chuckled. “Where are we going, Bee?”
“I really want you right now, I needyou. You have to find a place where we can do it.” I pulled him down and kissed him. Before I pulled away, I bit his lower lip.
I looked him in the eyes. I saw the lust in them. He scooped me up in his arms and ranfastthrough the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay : P
Soo, I need ideas for wedding presents ; ) What do you think Embry and Bridget should buy to each others? I'll update when I have some suggestions and comment : )

It will be time jump next chapter ^^
Commetn/Rate/Subscribe !

~ BreeVixen