Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

Donkey.

One Month Later...
Becca's Point of View !


Just to make it more fun, I did the same I did two months ago. Wow, that is long ago! So much have changed, Bri is knocked up, and she and Embry is getting married! Well, technically, she was knocked up before I met her, but anyways.
Well, back to the case, I jumped up on their bed and started jumping. No reactions. Embry just continued to snore away. I sighed and threw my hands in the air. I walked over to my backpack, which was stuffed with things I needed at times like this. I had planned it carefully. I found the feather first. I walked over to Bridget’s side and tickled her nose. Oh my god, she sleeps like a donkey.

Back to the backpack … I found the box with whipped cream. Naheul bought it for me earlier, when I was busy planning. No one knew I was here, well except of Naheul of course, and maybe that mind reader… I made a Santa beard on Embry. No reactions yet! I groaned and thought for an minute.
I got a cold glass of water from the kitchen. Evil laughter erupted from my lips as I threw it at Bri. She only turned to her side. What? You’ve got to be kidding me!
“Okay, fine! I give up! Wake up peepz!” I yelled and took down my invisible shield.

Bridget opened her left eye, and broke out in laughter when she saw my face. Embry laughed too. I crossed my arms and grumbled something untellable.
Bridget sat up and opened her arms. “Becca! Come here! I missed you.”
I walked over and let her hug me. I breathed in her sent. She smelled delicious, but I have control over my thirst. “I’ve missed you too! You are the funniest human I have met.” I laughed at her. “Why didn’t you guys react at my pranks?”
Embry stood up and hugged me. “We thought you would come soon, and agreed not to let your ‘funny’ attempts get to us.” He used air quotes.
I punched his arm and muttered stupid werewolf.

“Did you come alone?” Bri looked at me with uncertain eyes. I knew she wondered about her brother.
“I don’t think Chase will come, Bridget. But the others are here.” Her face fell. “He really wanted to Bri, but he is trying only to hunt animals now, and he thought it would be easier if he stays away from humans completely. He says hello and he hopes the baby is okay.” I smiled. The baby! I completely forgot.
“Thank you Bec-“ I broker her off.

“Oh my god! Your stomach is like, actually showing! Can I touch it?” I put my hand on her stomach before she answered. It was amazing, it wasn’t a big bump, like if I saw her at the street, I wouldn’t think, gosh, look at that fat girl. It suited her. “You really are pregnant huh?”
“She is.” Embry said. He looked proudly at Bridget. Wow, they are really perfect for each other. It warmed my heart a tiny little bit.
“Go clean yourself up, I think that Bella woman is making pancakes and they smelled delicious!” I pushed them towards the bathroom. They followed my instructions.

“Where are you going on honeymoon?” I yelled as I sat down on their unmade bed.
“La Push.” Embry yelled back.
“What is a La Plush? Is that some kind of candy?” I wondered.
“La Push is my hometown.” Embry said and walked out of the bathroom, pulling a t-shirt over his head.
“How fun celebrating the marriage with hot sex in your mother’s house!” I laughed sarcastically.
“Oh noo, we’re renting a house.” Bri stuck her head through the door. She had her toothbrush in mouth.
I laughed at the look in her eyes.
When she was done, she wore a grey top that really showed of her bump.

We walked side by side to the big house. It felt like I got stage fright when we walked up the porch on the big white house. It’s the first time I’ll meet a coven or family of vampire this big, and this special. I took a deep breath before Bridget guided me through the doors.

Invisible…
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, I need ideas for wedding presents! What do you think Embry and Bridget should buy to each others?

I'll update when I have two new comments !

Comment/Rate/Subscribe :D

~ BreeVixen