Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

Better Suggestion.

“Carlisle, why do you think the Volturi came twice for you? They do know you are more powerful.” Becca turned to Carlisle again.
Everyone in the room went silent. I looked at them quizzically.
Carlisle cleared his throat. “I think the Volturi wanted to show everyone that they still have the power in the immortal world. They also love their rules, and they can find something wrong that breaks them in whatever we do.”
I stared at Carlisle. “What do you mean with the Volturi coming twice?”
He sighed and looked at me with sad eyes. “We were hoping it wouldn’t come to this.” Embry walked over and pulled me onto his lap. “When you were three years old, the Volturi found out about you and came to take you away. Of course we wouldn’t let that happen, so we compromised with them. The deal is that we would change you before your eighteenth birthday. They’ll come check.”
I stared at him with my eyes wide open. “And you all knew, without telling me.” It wasn’t a question. “You all lied to me. For thirteen years, you have all lied to me!” my voice rose and I got out of Embry embrace.

I ran past everyone and out the backdoor and into the garage. I didn’t know what I was doing, but I grabbed the keys to my mustang and got behind the wheel. I got out on the highway and just drove. I was glad I had had those few driving lessons with Emmett. I raced way over the speed limit and the scenery became blurred. It was mostly because of the tears clouded my sight. So many thoughts raced through my head, I didn’t manage to listen to any of them. It wasn’t until I slowed the car that my thought slowed too.
All the people I love and trust have lied to me. I wasn’t planning to be changed till I was at least past twenty, but now I only had two years left? Oh my god.
I pulled the car to the side and stopped. Tears were streaming down my face furiously. I was mad at everyone at home, but even madder at myself for this stupid thing to get behind the wheel. I am pregnant for crying out loud! What if I crashed and killed my baby? My baby…

The door was pulled open. “Get out.” Embry said in an angry tone. “What the hell were you thinking Bridget?” he roared.
“You lied to me Embry! Why haven’t you told me I have only two more years to live before I get turned into a cold stone?!” I yelled and hit him on his bare chest.
“Because I don’t want you to change, I didn’t want you to feel pressed!”
“Damn it Embry, stop this shit about not pressing me! I don’t care if you press me or not, but don’t lie to me!” I glared at the ground.
“Okay, I won’t. Just don’t drive off like that, you could have hurt yourself, or our baby.” he started backing down. Embry hated arguing.
“Why do you even want to marry me? Soon I’ll be a stone, and every day I will only want to drain our baby from its blood.” I said in a disgusted tone.
“I want to marry you because I love you Bridget. And sure, the thought of you turning into a vampire, disgust me, but if the choice is between vampire and death, I’ll rather take you as vampire.” Embry lifted my head and stared into my eyes. It hurt me that he was disgust by what I would be in two years, but he was right; I’d rather be a vampire than dead.

Embry then did something that surprised me, he sang to me.
I'm in love with a girl who knows me better,
Fell for the woman just when I met her,
Took my sweet time when I was bitter,
Someone understands,
And she knows how to treat a fella right,
Give me that feeling every night,
Wants to make love when I wanna fight,
Now someone understands me.
It’s okay Bee, we’ll work this out, one day at the time. And first is our wedding.” He dried of my tears and pulled me into a hug.
I rested my head against his chest and giggled. “Did you seriously just sing Gavin DeGraw to me?”
He chuckled and bent down and kissed me passionately. “I did. And if you don’t cheer up, I’ll sing for you again, and again, and again.”
“Oh no, please spare me!” I giggled again and kissed him. I ran my fingers through his ragged hair.

I pulled away and took his hand. I walked back to the car and got in the backseat. Embry followed. I threw myself over him.
“Here in the car?” he asked between my kisses.
I nodded. “Mhm, do you have some better suggestion?”
He was silent for a second. “No.” he said and pulled of his t-shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gavin DeGraw - I'm In Love With A Girl

I'll update when I have Two New Comments !

Comment/Rate/Subscribe :D

~ BreeVixen