Status: Active

Misguided Ghost

Little Sister.

Becca seemed nervous beside me. I shrugged it off. She wasn’t the type to get nervous.
Before I introduced her, I greeted the Amazons and hugged Zafrina.
“This is Becca Simmons.” I gestured to my side. They all looked quizzically at me. Nobody stood beside me. I put my hand in my face. Becca took my hand.
“I don’t know if I can do this.” Becca looked up at me with scared eyes.
I was invisible, the others looked around confused. “Relax Bec, They won’t bite.” I blinked.
She only rolled her eyes. “I know that, but what if they send me back to my parents?”
“They won’t. They have all looked forward to meet you. You can do this.” I gave her an encouraging smile and hugged her petite shoulders. She took a deep breath and nodded her head.

“Hey guys!” she smiled and waved at them.
They all just stared at her with open mouth and eyes.
“Becca, this is Emmett and Rosalie, my parents.” I gestured to them. Rose hugged Becca. I think it took her of guard.
I introduced her to Jasper, Alice, Edward and Bella. Jasper moved closer to her. I think her positive energy pulled him to her.
Esme hugged her and welcomed her to the family.

I knew Becca liked Carlisle, after what she had heard about him.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you Becca.” Carlisle took her hand in his. “Your gift is very extraordinary.”
Becca smiled and looked down. “Thank you. I have heard so much about you Doctor Cullen.”
“Please, call me Carlisle. Do I know your parents? The name Simmons seems familiar.” he wondered.
“I don’t know. They keep a lot for them self. My father is Darwin Simmons. My mother name was Hannah.”
“Ah, Darwin! I think I we crossed paths a little over a century ago. Is your mother still alive?”
“I don’t know. My dad chased her away when I turned one. She wanted to come to you to ask advice about me. He wouldn’t hear anything about it.” I saw a tear in her eye; she wiped it away before anyone noticed.
“It pains me to hear.” Carlisle said and hugged her.
It was only me, Nessie, Jacob, Embry and Bella who heard their conversation. The others had gone out to hunt. Bella stood over the stove, making pancakes.
“The food is ready; can you go get Naheul and Blaze, Jake?” Bella asked. Jake stood and walked out of the room.
“Wow, Bella, this pancakes are the best I have ever had!” Becca said as she dug in.
“Thank you Becca.” Bella smiled. “You eat a lot for a half vampire.”
“Yeah, I’m weird, huh?”
We laughed with her. She looked over at me and sent a thankful smile.

Everyone seemed to enjoy Becca’s company. Though I felt sorry for her with her parents, it didn’t seem to bug her much. From the outside, it looked like nothing ever bugged Becca, and that may be true, she is very carefree. But I think that under her outgoing and sarcastic personality, she is very vulnerable and just a scared little girl. She is like a little sister for me, actually.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but I'm working on the next in this very minute : )
Check out my Wix site .

I'll update when I have two new comments!

Comment/Rate/Subscribe ..

~ BreeVixen