Broken Heels

Bam

“Who the fucks she?” I asked Dunn as Novak got up off the floor after falling flat on his face.

“Maria, I told you she was coming.” Dunn said, pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket and taking a long drag on one, I watched her as she took it off him and took a long drag herself.

“Well why is she here on MY ramp?” I asked, slightly harsher than I meant to but as I watched her she didn’t seem too bothered she just smirked at me and gave Dunn his cigarettes back.

“So I can kick your pretty little ass.” She said, stepping right up close to me and looking right up into my eyes, she wasn’t much smaller than me, but just about small enough to fit her head under my chin.

“Hey, she’s right about your ass.” Novak shouted as he got up and stood behind me. She laughed shook her head and walked back towards Dunn. “Hers isn’t too bad either.” He whispered in my ear making me burst out laughing, he was right; her tight jeans fitted her perfectly and I dragged my eyes away as Dunn glared at me.

“Why don’t we go get those shoes now?” he asked her, gripping her arm slightly.

“You know what, I want to stay and skate.” She said, dropping her board to the floor gently and staring at me.

“We might be a bit too rough for you, little girl.” I told her, dropping my own board and heading straight on to the ramps, not waiting for the answer. I quickly looked over to her to see her arguing with Ryan and then she skated over and went on the other side of the ramp and doing some tricks. I got off the ramp and watched her. She did a few more tricks before getting off and standing next to Dunn and grinning at him.

“What? Never seen a little girl skate before?” She said, laughing as she did. I was shocked but I didn’t let it show.

“I want to take you shoe shopping.” Dunn said, pulling her away from us. I started to laugh at him. Dunn, shopping? It made no sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short
Feedback?