Broken Heels

Maria

My phone rung and I almost didn’t answer it, and then that panic of every reason why someone could be phoning kicked in and in my sleep dazed state I looked at the ID, my mother.

“Whatever it was, it wasn’t me.” I said, without even thinking about any other reason she could be phoning, it was normally only to complain.

“Yea, sure kid, I was only phoning to see how you are?” she said, I groaned and pulled myself up to the sitting position.

“I’m ok, mum, the party is tonight and Bam asked me to be his date.” I said, before I could ask her she started squealing loudly at me.

“OMG I knew you too liked each other, you make such a perfect couple...” She started rambling in her own little world; I put her on speaker and changed into my running clothes, humming to myself happily as I did.

“Love you mum gotta go.” I said, hanging up on her and pulling my hair into a high pony tail. I did the same run as I had done the day before, but this time no one else was coming into the house when I was because of how early it was. Knowing Bam wasn’t there to walk in on me I had a long bath before changing back into my pyjamas and going back to sleep.

I woke up to see Bam laying beside me with his one arm over me and the other under his head, I smiled and snuggled up closer to him, without meaning to waking him up, I felt him move slightly.

“Well good morning sleeping beauty.” He whispered, moving away from me slightly.

“Hey Bam.” I said, my words sounded mixed up and confused, I heard him laugh gently and put his arms around me again. “What are you doing here?”

“I told you I was coming back today.” He whispered, stroking my hair gently. “Go back to sleep.” He whispered, pulling the blanket over me. I shook my head stubbornly, making him laugh again.

“Ok, my mum said hi.” I said, snuggling up to him. I was nearly asleep again when I heard the bathroom door open and jumped away from Bam quickly, making both him and Ville laugh. “You’re in too much of a happy mood.” I grumbled

“We have to go pick the rest of the guy’s up Bam, its getting late.” Ville said, grinning at me with his eyebrow raised.

“Sure, I’m not happy here or anything.” Bam said, kissing me on the head and walking away with Bam. I watched him walk away; the jeans he was wearing made his ass look pretty great. I looked at my phone panicking when I saw what time it was again.
♠ ♠ ♠
no Comments no Updates