Broken Heels

Bam

I didn’t even think about it as I pushed him down to the floor, I punched his face his chest, his arms, every inch of him. I heard Maria scream my name, she sounded scared as she pulled me off him with a surprising.

“Are you ok?” she asked him, I moved away but felt someone grip my arm, I shook them off and pulled a cigarette out of the box in my pocket. “Bam please.” She said, I felt some one pull on my arm again.

“I’m fine.” I snapped, shaking me arm again so that she let go. I heard her sigh and then the click of her high heels and she was in front of me. “I’m fine.” I said, feeling myself calm down as I looked at her. She hugged me tightly, I hugged her back before she moved away slightly, her hands moved onto my neck.

“What the hell happened just?” she asked, her eyes staring at mine, I put my hand on hers and held it. How could I tell her that I wanted to kill the guy that had hurt her?

“He’s a jerk.” I said, shrugging and walking away, still holding her hand lightly.

“Thank you.” She whispered, kissing me on the lips gently. There was a flash of light and both of us turned to see a man grinning at us, she put her head against me and I lead her inside, flipping the guy off as I did.

“Is that gonna cause you any problems when you go home?” I asked, still holding onto her.

“Its LA there’s always sleaze around, I can handle it.” She said, flexing her muscles. “Will it cause problems for you?” she asked me, her eyes were sad.

“Nah.” I said turning away. She was causing me problems, she was driving me crazy.

We spent the rest of the night with each other, holding hands or arms around each other, people commented but neither of us said anything about it.

“Thank you for coming.” Ryan’s mum said rather drunkly as she dragged his father away. I lead her towards the hummer, which Phil had said he would drive home for us we sat on the seat in the backseat waiting for everyone else to climb in. soon we were giggling as we sat next to each other on the sofa with the rest of the guys and their girlfriends.

“What do you think?” I asked Maria, we had been planning a trip to LA, when she didn’t answer I looked over to see her asleep on my shoulder. “I’m gonna take her upstairs.” I said to the guys, carefully I picked her up, hearing the guys oohhing at me but I ignored them and carried her upstairs, I laid her on my mum bed and went to walk away.

“Wasntme.” She said sitting upright as I opened the door. “What happened?” she asked looking at me and looking around her.

“You fell asleep.” I said, sitting next to her. I watched as she fell backwards on my bed giggling as she did, I copied her so that we were facing each other.

I watched her as she leaned in closer to me, I froze, she pressed her lips gently against mine, her hands slipping onto my chest and unbuttoning the black shirt I was wearing, I kissed her back, my hands running up her legs, pulling her closer to me. I felt her climb on top of me as her tongue slipped into my mouth, my hands finding the zip on her dress.