Broken Heels

Maria

I smiled as I untangled my body away from Bam’s and kissed him gently on the forehead, he moved slightly but went straight back to sleep. I climbed into the shower and let the hot water run over my body waking me up.

After I got out I slipped into my room and put on my new pink dress, it was overly girly but it was the kind of thing the press liked, I did my make up and started packing all of my things.

“Do you have to go?” a voice asked.

“Yes Nick.” I said, without looking up from the folded pile of clothes. “Why are you here this early?” I asked.

“I stayed with Ryan last night.” He said, walking over and sitting on the bed, which was perfectly made. He held out his arms and I walked over to him and hugged him, climbing into his lap. “You could always tell Bam, he’ll understand you know.” He said.

“No, Bam can’t know.” I said, picking my suitcase up and carrying it down stairs. “You know what, none of the guys can know.” I said, turning around and looking him straight in the eyes. “I’m happy in LA, why does it need to change?” I asked him.

“No one said it had to change.” He said, I shook my head and carried on walking, towards the door.

“I love you Nick.” I said hugging him and walking out of the house.

“I love you too, let me give you a ride.” I nodded and he led me out to his car and drove me to the airport, we didn’t talk at all and when we got to the airport we still didn’t talk, but he gave a quick hug and left. I picked up a gossip magazine and waited for them to call my flight.

“I’ve got a plain to catch; I’ll see you around Margera.” I text Bam, smiling as I remembered last night. It didn’t seem to take long before the flight was called and the excitement of going home made the plane ride seem like an eternity. Finally we landed at the airport to see a crowd of paparazzi taking pictures.

“Mum.” I shouted, running over to her and hugging her. “I missed you.” I said, taking her hand like a small child.

“I missed you too.” She laughed, she lead me out to her car, a beat up old pick up truck that she had fell in love with when we first moved here.

“Mum.” The young boy in the back seat shouted¸ getting out the car and hugging me tightly. “Next time I’m coming with you.” He said.

“I’m not leaving you again.” I said, hugging my son.
♠ ♠ ♠
nearly finished
Comments?