Broken Heels

Bam

I felt her ragged breathe on my chin, almost as if she was scared, even through her obvious anger. She was staring at with me with dazzling green eyes and I could feel myself moving even closer to her, she stepped back slightly but couldn’t move any more because her back was against the door.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered through the side of my mouth before gently kissing her on the lips, I felt one of her hands slid up onto my bare chest and the other slide around my neck as she kissed me back.

“Bam …” she whispered pushing me away and looking into my eyes, our lips still only millimeters apart. We carried on string into each others and she steadily moved back closer to me, and the fucking doorbell rang. I felt her as she jumped pretty much into my arms both of us laughing. I opened the door, one of my arms had fallen around her but she quickly moved as she saw who it was.

“Nick.” she squealed, jumping on him and hugging him tightly. I watched him as he hugged her back and stroked her hair tenderly. “God, I missed you.” she squealed again.

“I missed you too babe.” he said, carrying on hugging her, he put her down and looked at her seriously. “Now, me’ lady, I do believe we have a wedding to plan.” he told her in a fake English accent.

“Good sir, I think we do.” she laughed. “I’ll see you later Bam.” she smiled shyly walking away. I watched her and felt anger flood through me again. What the fuck? I walked back into the kitchen aiming to avoid the guys for a while; I didn’t feel too bad now the tablets kicked in.

I looked at the space she had been sitting in and noticed the morning paper and picked it up, looking at a picture of Maria playing with her hair and Dunn grinning maniacally at her. I read part of the article. “So, we all heard the rumors that our favorite little writer was back in town and now here’s the proof. Pictures of her and jackass, Ryan Dunn at a local bar, so mothers, lock your sons away, you can work out what will happen next.”

I laughed and went back into the room with the guys, jumping over the sofa and landing on Novak.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?