Broken Heels

Maria

I looked up at him, I was uncomfortable, there was a surprising amount of weight on me. I squirmed as he tickled me, shrieking with giggles as he did, he was laughing as he did, his eyes shining in the dazzling blue that on anyone else would have made me heart thump a tad harder. He leaned forward, one of his hands pining me down to the bed, while his other one slid along my waist before tickling me a few more times.

“Stop.” I giggled, trying to break my hands free so I actually had a chance of making him stop, but he didn’t stop he carried on tickling me, his face closer to mine than I had initially realised. I tried not to but couldn’t help it, I leaned up towards him and placed my lips on his, closing my eyes as I did so. I moved my lips against his and he started kissing back, he had stopped tickling me and his hand gently slid up to my neck.

His teeth grazed against my bottom lip and I moaned quietly into his mouth. I felt him grin as he carried on kissing me and opened my eyes, once again seeing his dazzling blue ones. I wanted to keep on kissing him, I wanted this too go further.

“Bam.” I whispered, pushing him away carefully. “I cant do this.” I whispered, wanting to hit myself for saying it. I watched him as he stood up and groaned, I quickly stood up and flattened the back of my hair, just so I had something to do with my hands.

“For fuck sake.” he mumbled, storming out of the room. I sat back down on the bed, putting my head in my hands. I thought about following him, but I thought it would be a bad move, I’d kissed him then completely changed on him. I stood up and walked round the room for a few times before deciding that I had to do something to keep my mind off of what had just happened.

I looked out of the window, it was a dramatic change to the weather this morning the rain was pouring down, I sighed, I wanted to go for a run, to be away from the castle but it was never a good idea in the rain. I couldn’t even drive anywhere because my frigging car was in LA. What a dumb ass place to leave my car. I changed into a pair of sweat pants and a tight fitting t-shirt.

“I’m going for a run.” I called to Bam, not actually knowing where he was or why I found the need to tell him, maybe there could have been murderers around. But he was suddenly right at my side and staring at me sharply.

“Have you not noticed its raining?” he asked leaning against the way coolly and smirking.

“Hence, I’m not wearing shorts.” I said, taking the bobble off my wrist and putting my hair up into a high pony tale.

“Uh-huh. And what will everyone say when you get ill?” he asked, as I put my hands on my hips.

“Bam, you should have told her not to go running in the rain.” I said, mimicking his mothers voice badly, but he laughed.

“And how could I stop you from going running in the rain?” he asked, standing up properly, crossing his arms like I was. I could think of a few things, stuff that I wasn’t going to admit out loud to him.

“You couldn’t I guess.” I whispered, raising my eyebrow as if asking him to try. He put his arms out in front of him and motioned with his head, I looked at him questioningly but he just motioned with his hands for me to move closer to him, slowly I walked over to him and he took me in his arms and hugged me close.

“Don’t go.” he whispered into the top of my head, and like that I didn’t go running in the rain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
anyone wanna be a character, dates are needed for the CKY crew