Twisted Fate

Arianna Malfoy
Image

Arianna Malfoy is the twin sister of Draco Malfoy, but you wouldn't ever believe it. She is kind hearted and good and always looking for some reason to smile. She hates the idea of criticizing people no matter who or what they are.
She is transferring to Hogwarts now in fourth year, after attending the first three years at Beaubaxtons. She can't wait to get to Hogwarts, even though Draco has had nothing good to say something about it. She knows how Draco can be and by what she had heard elsewhere, she thinks it's going to be magnificent.
And then she meets Harry. She likes him but he is always hateful towards her because he believes that she is like every Malfoy, overlooking every act of kindness that Arianna portrays.
But he may just feel something for the Malfoy girl as well...

Grace Lillian Potter
Image

Grace Lillian Potter is Harry Potter's Twin sister separated at Birth.
14 years Later she shows up unexpectedly on The Durlsley's Door. Harry in complete shock of this unknown Family member Is overly protected of her sister. She Soon gets accepted to Hogwarts where she is Placed into Slytherin.

She Soon Meets and Falls unexpectedly in Love with Harry's enemy Draco Malfoy. Despite How she is nothing Like Harry Draco wants nothing to do with her. He sees her as another Show off freak with a Scar.
Grace can't Bear to Tell Harry her Feelings for Mr.Malfoy. But soon Be-friends the next Best Person... Draco's sister. Even though Arianna Malfoy Has told Her To Hold Her heads up, She Believes Draco Would never give her the time of Day.
But Maybe... Just Maybe... He feels the exact same Way....

{{A/N}}Alright, We own NOTHING that belongs to J.K.Rowling. Any Chapters done in Arianna's P.O.V. will be done by me (rAnDiGoEsRaWr) And any in Grace's P.O.V. is by my Friend, Barbiie (MrsFredweasley). We are doing this as a colab story and Yea, okay, so...Yea...{{End}}
  1. Chapter 1
    "I highly doubt it would be smart to go to school in your boxers"
  2. Chapter 2
    "No one wants to see what your mumma gave you."
  3. Chapter 3
    "I SAID good day!"