Elves of O'tenka

In the heart of O'tenka, archaic magic stirs. Beings, thought to be locked away and forgotten are on the brink of revival, and the one ruler the elves banished forever is waking from his eternal imprisonment. O'tenka is about to wage war, one that even her people don't know about yet.

Kidnapped by a cult bent on reviving a malevolent king, Browen finds himself locating a tomb lost among a jungle of ancient creatures and sinister power. If he refuses, his life is forfeit-- although after everything is over it just might be anyway. His granddaughter Tara thinks he's safely documenting fauna and flora, that is until the assistant he brought along is killed and left to rot in The Great Forest.

With her blood spilled, the elves call Tara, and she becomes entangled in the growing web threatening to swallow O'tenka whole. However, even with Tara's help, there's a problem. Few elves know where the jungle Browen was taken to is, and most believe it to be myth. With cranky nobles not even wanting to give Tara the time of day, the only one she can turn to is a peasant elf named Kèth, who by what Tara can see, is just as grumpy as the rest.

In a fight against time, Tara must save Browen before he too is killed, and the three of them-- Tara, Kèth and Browen-- must work to together to insure that whatever evil is about to be unleashed stays hidden, or better yet: destroyed.