Status: 1-8-11--- I come on to this story story page and think, "Wow. This sucks." I think I'm going to either edit it or redo it (layout, chapters, summary, EVERYTHING). Thank you to everyone that is still subscibed.

Love Is Complicated

Truth Or Dare

Matt's POV

"Kat, truth or dare?" I asked.

She said, "Truth! I don't want to think of the dare I would get."

I smirked and asked, "Am I a good kisser?"

She glared at me, looked down , then nodded.

Abbie started giggling and James bluntly started laughing.

She turned her glare toward him and asked, "James, truth or dare?"

Immediately he answered, "Dare, hell yeah!"

She smirked and said, "I dare you to go down to the bar only wearing a thong and hit on the first drunk guy you see."

Damn!

The look on everyone's faces were all shock, especially because James has always said he will never back down from a dare.

James smiled and said, "What thong? Do you really think Matt would have a thong in his apartment."

All Kat did was turn to Abbie.

Abbie went to her bag that she always left here (hey, she practically lives here, along with James) and pulled a very lacy thong. She looked at, gagged, and threw it to James. Then she said, "Don't ask me why I have that, and trust me, I do not wear it."

James stared at the thong in his hand. Abbie just stood there. I covered my laugh with my hand. Kat smiling a beautiful smie.

He stood up and walked into the bathroom. We all started laughing soon as the door closed.

Abbie shook her head and said, "Dam Kat! I didn't know you could come up with something like that."

"Dammit! How do girls wear this?!"

More laughing caused by James's outburst.

I jumped up and went to go check on my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
VERY IMPORTANT

This sucks! You might disagree but compared to how I write now, this sucks. Balls. Luckily I already had this chapter written out somewhat so I didn't have to try and write from what I have.

I think I'm going to redo this. I love this story, it was the first story I ever wrote. I think I was like 12 when I started it. I remember all the ideas I had for it and you know what? I want all of you guys to read them.

It's going to be different. Way different. I'm going to edit the characters, change the chapters, fix the layout, probably find a different title. It's going to be so much better and hopefully I'll have the first chapter out this weekend.

I really hope you guys stick around.
--bookidiot

Here it is:
Nobody Will Know