Status: 1-8-11--- I come on to this story story page and think, "Wow. This sucks." I think I'm going to either edit it or redo it (layout, chapters, summary, EVERYTHING). Thank you to everyone that is still subscibed.

Love Is Complicated

Kat-
Kat has a secret. At her old school she was made fun of for skipping two grades and being the top of the class. At her new school she wants to keep her age (15) a secret from all the 17 year olds around her. Only 2 people know her secret, Abbie and James, and she wants to keep it that way. Will Matt get in the way of that?

Matt-
Matt has his own secret. He was held in first grade before he transferred to the school he's at now. It's not that he's ashamed of his secret, it's just that he's failing a lot of his classes and he keeps thinking, What if I get held back again? He doesn't want people to make fun of him for getting held back twice, let alone once and senior year.

Abbie&James-
They have a secret too! They're twins. Everyone at their school knows the are siblings, but not twins. They would be fine with people knowing their twins, but they think it's fun to have a secret that is stupid to hide. Kat has known them for basically forever, so she knows their secret, just like they know hers.