Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Changes

A week later I sat listening to a CD of Avenged Sevenfold, which CD, I didn’t give a shit. He had given it to me as a present so I excitedly played it as he left the house. Already I have listened to it four times and in the time got the blankets from my small cot nice and clean. I had even got to sweep and mop my bedroom floor.

I went and turned off the music. It was around lunchtime now and I had made sandwiches for Jason, my capturer. He would be home soon so I quickly put my clean blankets down in my usual sleeping spot and went back up stairs to grab my CD. I was half way into the kitchen when I hear the front door slam. This could never be good.

“Meagan, where the fuck are you bitch?’

Gulping I respond back and tears start to brim my eyes. “In here dear.” I put the CD down immediately and walk to the living room. He spots me and walks over to me almost slapping my face but stops in mid-swing. My eyes are closed but I open one and look at him. Instead he drops his hand and pulls me into a huge hug with a sloppy kiss.

I didn’t fight right now because I had been trying to smooch up to him and try to convince him to let me go home without actually saying that I want to go. During my daily rapes I started to picture Blaise thrusting in my body. I didn’t know what else to do but I started to respond with actual passion.

Blaise had visited once since we had made or deal and during that time I actually did a lot more things with him that time. WhenJason, my capturer had feel into his deep sleep with his light snores I snuck out of bed and shrugged on my little robe. We had just had sex and I wanted to clean off.

If he did wake up and hear the shower he would know I was in the bathroom and really wouldn’t care. Of course I would be in trouble later but at the time no. I had just started to close the door when a foot blocked it. I tensed until I opened the door and saw Blaise.

“Babe what are you doing?”

“Taking a shower. Why are you still up?”

“I couldn’t sleep with all that banging going on in you guys’ room.” I blush furiously. I couldn’t believe he had heard us. “Let me in before he wakes up.”

I back away from the door and sigh when he closes the door behind him and locks it. Looking down I played with the knot in the belt of my thin robe.” You heard us?”

“And and I’m pretty sure you weren’t screaming in pleasure!” He says sharply, moving to where his body was pressed tightly against mine. His arms wrap around my waist before I can do anything. “And I’m pretty sure sometimes I heard you telling him to stop.”

“Yes, are you happy? He rapes me and every time I try to stop him he only gets worse. Do you see this?” I pull open the top of the robe until my swollen bite mark nipple was showing. “He did this. And this.” I undo the robe and quickly pull it off. His arms get draped in the thin material. I show the renew bite mark on my shoulder. “He bit me here so that I am always marked by him.” I break down and my head falls on his chest. “I need to take a hot bath and wipe off the semen between my thighs so if you’ll excuse yourself that would be nice.”

“No I’ll make sure to scrub you down.” He picks me up and takes us to the shower. He sets me down and he quickly pulls off his clothes. Dear baby Jesus he was one sexy man. He was well built all over and even though this is a horrible situation he was a hard as a boulder. He was huge down there too man I am glad I didn’t have sex with him a week ago. I am pretty sure I would be sore all over.

Turning on the hot water we step in and he cleans me but on his way up from kneeling he trails sweet gentle kisses all the way to my face.
Even though we still didn’t have sex, he tried once again to “convince” me to come with him. I told him I still had two weeks.

I am pulled out of my thoughts with a hard ass punch in the eye. Damn I was going to have a black eye because of that. “Bitch I said are we going to fucking eat?”

Oh I haven’t been paying attention. “Yes dear. I’m sorry. I just have a lot on my mind.” I say with a small smile playing on my lips.

“Would you like to share?”

“Oh it’s just about last night.” He smirks rubbing my cheek. “Oh which reminds me, I need to get some stuff for my monthly thing you know.” He blush and I try not to look shocked. He never blushed. Of course he had stole of my stuff from my home when he visited my brother and I had just barely had anything left over.

My monthly cycle was coming up. In fact to be truthful it a few days late. All last night when he had pushed me into my room for the night yesterday I had been begging and pleading for God to just give me one. I had to cover up that fact though. I couldn’t tell him that I could possibly be pregnant even though he could hurt me and possibly a baby if I didn’t.

He pulled me to the kitchen table and we sat. He was eating a sandwich when he started to eating. “Do you want to go with me to get your stuff or do you want to wait here?”

“Oh, I’ll go if you want me to but other than that I guess it’s just up to you.” Murmuring he nods and tells me to go get my shoes on.

Soon we are driving to a small drug store around the corner. I am silent like usual and thinking about how to tell Jason, my capturer that he needed to take me home. He is soon pulling into the parking lot and we unbuckle our seat beats so we can go in.

Instead of walking in with me, he gives my about thirty dollars. He actually trust me not to try and run or to jip him of his money. Hurrying inside with his money tucked into my purse I head over to the isle I need. Looking at a pregnancy test after grabbing my feminine stuff I look at it. Biting my lip I pick it up and hurry to the buy my stuff. After it was bought I shove the pregnancy test in my little purse and was so very happy that I had money left over in my purse so that I could give him money back.

Sitting in the carJason, my capturer talks about how he wants to talk to me once we get home. He talked on and on about how work was going and I would respond at appropriate times. He seemed to not realize that I wasn’t paying attention. Soon we were how and we got out and headed into his house.

He grabs my hand once the door is shut tightly and takes us into the kitchen. He sets me on a chair and squats in front of me. “I thought it was time that you got a bed for your room. I think you have been a really good girl and that you need comfort for when you stay in your room.” Smiling at him I leave in and take his mouth with mine. “Also, you aren’t allowed to wear these pants anymore. I am going to take them and give them to Good Will or something.”

My heart was pounding. No more pants. What? They were my only way to cover my battered thighs. “Why, have I been bad?”

“No I just want easily access to your tight little pussy at all times. With pants I have to wait so I can get your pants off. Skirts and dresses give me easy access. So don’t wear them anymore.” Tears fill my eyes and his looks at me getting agitated. “Don’t you dare start crying. Don’t you want me in you all the time?” Trying to stop the coming tears I nod so that he won’t hit me.

“Yes dear of course.” He smirks and starts to pull my pants off. Soon he has me naked and biting body parts. I hated him, I loved him, I wish he would stop, no I wish he was Blaise. The man who tenderly held my body, tenderly kissed away my tears, tenderly caressed my face. That’s what I thought of as he raped me again. I never said anything, he seemed to enjoy that less then when he was beating me.

When he was done he pulled out and looked at me. “Are you not satisfied?” He slapped me. “Did I not pleasure you?”

“Why are you beating me?” He smirked and pulled me off the chair.

“You didn’t have a orgasm. What the fuck, did you not enjoy what I was doing to you?” Another hard smack to my face followed by a hard kick to the ribs.

“Yes you did sorry I am so tired my body didn’t respond. I am satisfied dear.” He smirks again and pulls me to my feet.

“Good now go take a shower and clean your thighs then go to your bed before you are further punished.” I nod and run off to the bathroom. I turn the shower on full blast and hot water surrounds me.

Waking to the sound of things moving upstairs I shrug on my thin worn robe and try to peak and see what’s going on up stairs. Seeing that it is onmy capturer, Jason I walk out to him and see him moving a mattress. Rushing over to him I ask if he needs help. He tells me that we are going to move the mattress into my bedroom.

I am giddy with excitement as we quickly move the queen size mattress down the basement stairs. He tells me that he has to go to work in an hour but until thenwe I could go through some of the sheets we switch out in the guest room and I can have a set. It was hard to wrap everything around in my mind but I quickly went to our storage closet and found the electric blue and green stripped set and hurried down the stairs with my arms full.

I couldn’t fathom why he would let me pick whatever one I wanted but I knew the colors would make my dreary room seem a little brighter. Finding a note on the fridge I read it. It was a simple note saying that he had already left for work and that he would be back around dinner. Looking at the clock I realize that he wouldn’t be back for another ten hours or so since it was like eight. This gave me time to clean up everything, make my new bed, and enjoy my last pair of pants before packing them up and switching into a dress for dinner.

Dinner was quite I had done a lot of stuff through the day and was major tired now. Earlier I had taken the pregnancy test. It came back positive and right now I was on the verge of tears. I didn’t want to have a baby, byJason, my capturer.

“Jas do you think I could ever visit my family? Not now but a few years from now?” Unthinkingly I ask him.

“Why do you want to leave?” He stands knocking the chair over.

“No not leave…” Lying I continue. “Just visit in a few years. So that it looks like you found me or maybe you could even do that this weekend and and and maybe we can still be together if you want.” Begging while he stalked over to me.

“This is your home now bitch and you better get over it,” he slaps me in the face and pushes me down to the floor. Yelping when he kicks my ribs. Without thinking, I cover my stomach, he would make me loose the baby if there is one in there.

He kicks harder, I scream out. “Stop it Jas, stop please.” Yelling to get him to stop, he bends down and laces his fingers in my hair and pulls me to my feet. He punches me with his free hand. Screaming out, “Jas stop! I don’t care, I won’t ask again.”

“That’s right you stupid slut. You’re mine and no one else's. Do you hear me bitch?”

“Yes.” I hurriedly wrap my arms around him as he wraps me in his. “I might be pregnant,” Whispering my secret quietly in his ear.

He pulls away to look at me. “Really?” Nodding slowly he smirks and pulls away from me. “Good, now I have something in you that will never let you go from me. I am tied to you forever now.”

With that he pushed me away and went to the living room. I ran into my room and curled into a ball on my new bed. “Please dear God don’t let me be pregnant. Pl-pl-ea-ease don’t let me be,” my arms wrap around my tummy. “Just let me have a period. I don’t care if it’s the worst one I ever have, just let me have it.” Pleading with God and Mother Nature herself. I mean I lost my faith a long time ago but I would do anything. I cried myself to sleep in that very position.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you don't like the religious but I can't help that it just worked out. Hope you guys like and I haven't decided if she is and if she is she's not getting an abortion because I am anti so sorry. It gives a good twist i think.

comment/critique