Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Comfort

I woke to the loud laughing of the guys. They were stumbling up the stairs. I wake up and shrug my little robe back on. I poke my head out the door. Blaise was helping my capturer up the stairs. He was fixing to pass out. I run over to them and ask if the need my help. Blaise says he’s got it as long as I help strip him down. I nod and help him get Jas in the bed.

After Blaise and I get Jason completely naked, I tuck him in and he falls asleep instantly. I follow Blaise out of the room. He didn’t even look wasted at all. I took his hand and showed him to his room. He laughed a little when he pulled us to a stop.

“Can we speak privately in my room?” Nodding I follow him into the room. “What the fuck is all over your arms?”

“What does it look like Blaise? Do you really want me to lie to you about it?” I say calmly. I look up into his golden eyes and shiver when I see that bubbling hatred.

“I swear to god I will fucking castrate him, you understand?”

Placing my hands on his cheeks his expression softens. He leans in and before I can stop him he places hard kisses on my lips. It hits my lip ring and I flinch slightly. Instead of letting him pull back I deepen the kiss, needing this more than anything right now.

He groans and pulls back. His hands go to work on the belt of the robe. I sigh as he pulls it off gently. His mouth working my breast. How come I was so willing with him? I had to be a slut. He senses me tensing up and mentally pulling away. He stops and sighs. I gulp when I see his knowing expression.

“I’m sorry I can’t. He’ll know and I get it ten times worse tomorrow when he gets home from work.” He nods but pulls me into a strong heart wrenching hug. I hold him back and I feel the tears slide down my face.

Pulling us to the bed I sit across his lap and cry. He just soothed me back and I thought that I might die. He was what I wanted in a man. The comfort and the knowledge that I could cry without being hurt. It feels like a relief having him here, holding me like only a lover could. Thinking this made me cry harder. Why couldn’t Jason be like this? I would have never mind the kidnapping if he had just been more of a lover than my rapist and abuser.

It had been probably twenty minutes and my tears slowly stopped. “Why do you let him do this to you?”

“Because I don’t know how to make it stop.” I whisper quietly against his strong chest.

“I could help you. I could take you home right now and we could tell what has been going on.” This time I trusted in what he said. I look into his eyes.

“Give me a couple of weeks. Let me try to convince him. I can you know, I can. If it isn’t better in two weeks or so I’ll go with you where ever you’ll take me.”

He shakes his head, his frustration seeping through. “Why? I told you I can help you. He isn’t going to stop. He wants you too badly and when we were out at the bar earlier and I mentioned you and how you were dressed he almost punched me in the fucking face. He isn’t going to give you up. He will take you as long as you don’t tell people shit.” He grabs my face softly between his long warm fingers. “Please I am begging you to let me take you.”

Kissing his lips gently and fighting back tears I get up. “I can’t.” I shake my head and try not to let the tears leak. “I need those two weeks or so and I’ll let you. I promise.” Picking up my small robe I back away from him.

Quickly evacuating the room and running back toJason, my capturer’s room and pulling the robe off after shutting the door and climbing back in bed with him.

Blaise’s POV:

I watch as Meag runs out of the room. I would give her the two weeks she craved. I never said that I wouldn’t start giving subtle hints of her location to her parents and brother anytime I was around them though, lately that has been the constant in my life.

I had to keep Tanner sane. He has been trying to kill himself and his parents are super worried. Oh I was giving her those two weeks and if he still hasn’t given her back to the custody of her family I would find a way to get her out of there. I didn’t even care if he gave her back and fucking lied through his god damned teeth as long as she was at home and secure within the household.

Meag would be mine though. I loved her and deep down she loved me too or she wouldn’t have partially agreed to let me help her. I knew the minute I meet her, laid my eyes on her, breathed in her perfumy scent that she was the one that I couldn’t live without and when her brother told me that she had gone missing I think I almost had a heart attack.

Oh she would be safe again and I would make sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys likey. I know you have been waiting for Blaise to be our hero and to help Meagan. I love you my commenters you rule my day and keep my updating. Sorry about the length! Oh the next goes back to her POV!

comment/critique!