Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Trapped

OhJason, my capturer had found out about my little sneak out of the bed and when we had got home he was too busy trying to get ready for his job to beat me. Instead he dragged me by my tender lip into the basement and locked me there. At first I had banged on the door and pleaded with him. When I heard the front door slam and knew he was gone.

It has now been three days. Three days that I have been locked in this basement. He had thrown me water bottles and dropped leftover fast food into my little torture chamber. I hadn’t really eaten it but I had drank deeply. He would only physically touch me when he was tired of using his hand to satisfy his most basic of needs. He would rape me and when I thought he would let me out, he would push me back on the ground where ever we were then walk out of the room and close the door.

This had been going on these three days nonstop and I was mentally breaking down. Every little sound upstairs was killing me. He would talk on the phone right next to the basement door so that I could hear him. He would bring over friends and they would have conversations in the kitchen at the small table. I would sit at the top of the stairs and listen to my brother whenever he was over. I would start crying when his voice would catch and I knew his own water works had started.

By the last night I was so drained of life it felt like I would keel over at any moment. I heard the basement door slam open and I lay on my cot in a ball. I was too tired to move. My sore spots were almost bearable seeing how he hadn’t beat me in these last days. No just raped.

“Get up Meagan.” He said from at the top of the flight of stairs. His voice soft, it scared me worse than the yelling. I stand quickly and brush back my dirty hair with me dirt caked fingers. “Come to me.” I hurry up the stairs. He stands in wait and when I reach him I stand with my head down and wait. “Have we learned not to sneak out on our lover when he is a sleep?” He asks.

“Yes sir. I have learned that I was rude.” I say and realize it isn’t forced. Oh shit he had truly broken me. Something I had been determined not to let him do. I could fight this as long as he let me out of the putrid basement.

“Good. Now you’re going to go take a bath and wash yourself and then you are going to get dressed and start on our dinner. I don’t have to work tomorrow because I have called in sick. Tomorrow we are going to spend the whole day to ourselves. Just me and you!” His hand runs down my dirty face down to me naked breast.

“Yes sir.” I feel him pull me out of the basement gently by my wrist and he slaps my ass when we get to the stairs and sends me on my way.

The water was so hot on my freezing skin that I thought it would scald it. I stay under the flow of the water as it hits my naked bruised body. I felt so much better. The hyperventilating feeling had disappeared along with the broken feeling. Yep this is all I needed. I was back to my old, well new, self. I grab the fruity shampoo and wash dirt out of my hair. The water that was already dirty from my body was completely grey now. I feel super clean.

The hot water slowly turned cold and even then I didn’t want to get out. I sighed and turned off the water. I got out of the glass shower and went to the towel closet. The bathroom was foggy with heated steam. I look over my skin. It was it’s beautiful creamy color except the newly healing bruises.

I wipe steam off the mirror and looked at myself. I really needed to clean my piercing that was red and puffy from lack of clean hygiene. I had just started cleaning it whenJason, my capturer walks in. He ignores me and walks to the toilet and pisses. After he walks over and washes his hands. He did so with his arms extend on either side of my body.

I feel his lips on the back of my neck as he pulls his hands back and takes the towel off my body. I gulp. “Hurry up I’m starving!” He walked out of the bathroom and threw my wet towel into the hamper. He was starving all I had eaten in the last three days was his leftovers and there had barely been anything in them.

I had finished drying and straightening my hair and putting on fresh make-up when I headed down the stairs. It had to be around six now. I’ll just make Hamburger Helper. It was quick and easy and I hear my stomach growl at the sound of eating.

I walk into the kitchen and see Jason, my capturer drinking a beer. I sigh and try to pass him untouched. “You look very clean sweetie.” I nod and he wraps his arm around my waist pulling me to a stop. He pulls me close and latches his mouth on to my bite healing shoulder. He bites down hard and I scream. I try pulling away but he only bites harder. Once more I feel the hot fluid sliding down my bare breast.

He pulls back and wipes his mouth. I grab a paper towel and apply pressure to my shoulder. He wasn’t joking when he said that he would keep marking me. I look at him with watery eyes. He walks over and pulls the piece of paper towel away from the bleeding wound. He gets the first aid box out and opening an alcohol pad and cleaning the cut. I scream again as the cleanser touches the throbbing wound.

“Oh shut up.” He said and started to wipe the blood that was drying on my breast. He got a clean alcohol pad and cleaning the clotting wounded. I try not to flinch and scream again but I whimper every now and again.

When he was done he didn’t put a bandage on it but said that I needed to hurry and get dressed so I could cook our dinner. I swore I heard him say that if I was bad and took too long that he wouldn’t let me eat tonight. I was quickly in a short skirt and black tight tank top. I wish that he would let my wear a sweater but he doesn’t so I have to suffer. I have on a black panties and bra set.

I quickly start our dinner and grab wine. He always wants wine when I make pasta for dinner. I know I cheated and didn’t make it from scratch but I was too desperate to eat that I would do anything. As soon as dinner is ready I grab plates and fix his and mine. I turn off the stone and grab two glasses and or plates and go to the little table. I uncorked the wine and set it down next to his plate.

I head to the living room where I hear him talking to a business associate and watching the News. I see my picture on the local news. I frown and he is laughing at something. I don’t even look like that girl anymore. I sigh and walk over and sit on his lap. I see him switch the station to see Sponge Bob. I fake laugh quietly. It was only loud enough for my capturer to hear. His hand rests on my lap and rubs the spot where he had bit my under the bottom of the skirt.

“Yes sir. I’ll make sure I get better.” He says as he fakes a cough. “Yeah I’ll be there no matter what,” pause. “Oh of course I will!” He hangs up and turns my head to kiss me. “Is the food ready love? It smells really good.”

“Yes dear it’s ready.” I say as I stand and grab his hand in mine. He smiles softly and I pull him along with me. I just want to hurry this up so that I could eat actually hot food. When I arrive at the little table he pulls my chair back. I smile and sit. He pushes my chair up, I sigh as I smell the Cheesy Beefy Macaroni. He sits across from me and takes the wine and pours some into our glasses.

I wait as usual before I take a bite. If he doesn’t like it then we don’t get to eat it and I have to make something completely different. He looks at me and I watch him. “Why don’t you eat first this time love?” I nod my head and pick up my fork. I stab some of the noodles with my fork and put it in my mouth. As soon as the hot food is in my mouth my tummy growls angrily wanting more. He smiles and takes a bit. What did he think I poisoned it? Probably.

I finish my food and wait for him to finish so that I know whether to make him another plate. He doesn’t like when I get seconds though. If I get to sleep in my room unlocked I usually heated some back up but I always took it out of the microwave before the timer goes off and then clear it so it doesn’t look any different in the morning.

I know that he sleeps heavy but if a loud alarm went off then he would wake easily so I was always quiet when sneaking in food. I watched him still as I took a drink of the sweet liquid in my glass. Yep he was eating slowly so he could taunt me. I had actually given myself a bigger serving then usual this time but I still finished it as though I hadn’t.

When he was done he told me to put the food up and clean my dishes then to meet him in his bedroom. I nod and hurry to comply. I was half way done putting the dishes into the dish washer when someone knocked on the door. I hear Jason run down the stairs. He tells me to stay silent and he would see who was at the door.

I hear him open the door. “What are you doing here Tanner?” He said loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough to get caught being loud. I look at the basement door. It is just wide enough for me to get into and shut tightly without it being noticed.

“I thought you said that I could come over this morning.” His voice was slightly confused sounding. I decide to take my chance getting into the basement. I quietly get to the door and think about it. I could just go and run to my brother. “If you ever make a noise and I get caught I’ll fucking kill you…” I remember him saying it the first couple of days I had been here.

I change my mind to tell my brother and close the door ever so quietly not letting noise be heard. I sighed and felt my way down the stairs blindly. I could hear them make their way into the kitchen. Thank the Lord I had cleaned my glass. I had left out the wine and his glass but I knew that I should clean mine first incase he wanted another drink.

I sit in my cot and try not to listen. I love hearing my brother but not when he is sad and depressed, I just don’t want to take anymore of this shit and I will try not to. I decide sleep is the best thing for me right now. I lay my head on my flat pillow. When even he is going to go to work next time I will clean downstairs so it’s not so dirty. I really need to clean my pillow and blankets though so I think I’ll do that the next time he isn’t here and I do the laundry. He hates when I do my stuff before his he thinks it selfish. I haven’t cleaned my blanket in nearing three weeks since the first time he had made me bleed all over them. No though they were dirty and in need of a despite cleaning.

I wake up to the sound of the front door being shut. It must have been slammed or something for me to have heard it. I get up and lightly jog to the door and wait for him to open it even though it wasn’t locked. He opens it slowly and allows me to come out. “You need to finish the dishes and then get ready for our alone time in my bedroom.” He starts to walk way. “Oh yeah you have ten minutes to you better be down and upstairs by then or you’re in trouble. Oh and wear the red one that has \holes where you breast go.” With that he disappeared.

Ten minutes later I was running in the room and straight to the bed. I hold down my bare breast. He laughs looking at the sight of me. He stands and walks over to me cupping both my breast. I try not tensing under his probing fingers. My breast were sore and he would pinch tem if he knew, especially since my time of the month was fixing to start. “Have they gotten bigger because the look like it?”

They had gotten bigger but I didn’t know if I want to tell him that he would make me take this off and even though it revealed everything it still covered me. “Yes sir they have.” He smiles and nods his head. He turned and pushed me roughly on the bed. I almost cringe when he pulls the crotch of my thong aside and slams into me. I scream however. It hurt so badly. I want to tell him to get off but I know he would only slap me our push me in the face. He works himself until I know that he lets go. I always, well usually always, have to fake an orgasm or he will go at me again until he brings me over that hard to reach peak.

He pulls out and lays beside me. I know that this is just the beginning or he wouldn’t have specifically asked for this lingerie piece.

I lay in his tight embrace with my chest pressed into his back. Trying to turn over is fairly easy because I’m not trying to get out of his strong hold. I hear my stomach growl angrily and remember that I was supposed to be getting up so that I could get some leftovers and stuff my face. Last night had taken a whole bunch out of me. He had fucked me constantly for almost four hours, no joke. Sometimes I was bound up tightly and others he let my hands touch him. Sometimes when his organ was to tired to get hard he would take me in his mouth. Like I had said tiring.

Now I lay with it growling and it was only probably three o’clock so I couldn’t do anything about it. My body was sore all over. My wrist had bruise that were spread all the way to my upper arms, no not a huge connected bruise but some big bruises and some small but all coating my arms. My thighs had renewed bite marks and my feminine lips had new bite marks. My ribs had a few from the times that I had tried to get away from him.

The point is that I was sore from the long tiring night. I lay my head on his hard chest. My lower lip had been bitten some times when he had started to go from a passionate lover to a cold-hearted rapist. My lip was throbbing but this was the only time I was glad it was semi-cold in the house so that my lip could get cold air to it. The red garment laid somewhere on the ground and I realize he hadn’t actually torn it. He never did. He loved that thing more than me sometimes. I relaxed seeking out his warmth that I know he could give me.

My nipples were hard from the coldness so I tried to cover them so that he didn’t feel them pressing into his chest. If he did he would most certainly wake and rape me again. My breast already hurt from his rough bites he had been giving the last night. I still tried relaxing and eventually my stomach ceased to growl but grew pained and I feel into a fitful sleep only to wake up a few hours later.

He just held me on his chest soothing his hand down my back. I hadn’t realized I had been screaming but he had said that’s what had waked him and asked me about what it was about. I told him I honestly don’t know but when he heard my stomach growl fiercely he stood with me still in his arms and I wrap my legs around his muscular waist.

He carried us down stairs and into the kitchen. He sat me on the counter in front of the glass cabinet. He grabs a plastic bowl and leftovers from yesterday and puts two hefty scoops with a big spoon into the bowl and put it in the microwave. I hand him a regular glass and he smile up at me. He grabs what’s left of the wine from yesterday and pours me a glass.

Drinking down half of the glass and the sweet liquid calms my angry stomach. When the microwave timer goes off he digs around in the drawer underneath the counter I sat on which meant I had to spread my thighs for him. He grabbed a fork and the food from the microwave and my stomach growled at the smell. The lights remain off as I eat and my stomach stops hurting.

When I’m done he grabs the bowl and fork and I finish down the last of the wine. I can’t believe he would actually allow me to drink seeing as I’m only sixteen but I’m not complaining. He runs hot water over the dishes since he can’t see. After he picks me back up and carries me to his bed again so that we lay watching Back to the Future.

“You should get sleep tomorrow is going to be busy love.” He kisses my temple. I nod and slowly close my eyes. I nap even though I am fully alert to his hand that moves over my body playing with certain parts. I try not cringing when his hands land between my thighs.

I try not thinking about it but I know what he most be feeling. My body was becoming very alert to his prying fingers. I shiver and try turning away. He laughs silently but gives up and pulls his hand away. I can hear him smacking his lips and don’t want to think about why he would be doing so.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah this is the longest of my chapters and I wanted it to be a little longer but I decided that the next was going to be important in it's own so yeah here you guys go. Thank you to all my commenters and new readers/subscribers! If you like the layouts please tell me because I don't and I really still want to change it so if any of you guys are good at banners do tell!

comment/critique