Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Hell

He woke me up the next day after sleeping in almost the whole morning and said that he had gone shopping and got groceries. He told me to get out of the bed and go and get started on our breakfast. I nod and hurriedly shrug on a thin robe that I always leave in his room.

Picking up my scattered lingerie and hurrying down the stairs, I rush to start on dinner. I was so not excited right now. I really didn’t feel like cooking or getting out of bed. Once in the kitchen I set my dirty clothes on the top of the stairs leading to the basement and walked quickly to the stove. He had surprisingly put the groceries up. I took out a skillet and a small pan. I was just going to make biscuits, bacon, and eggs.

Once the eggs were done, sunny side up by the way, I took the biscuits out and started setting the table. I had made the bacon first so I took it to the table and sat it down with the plates. Everything was ready and I looked through the fridge to grab the fresh orange juice I had made earlier. “Jas food is ready.”

Hearing him descend the stairs I try to act like my heart isn’t accelerating. I stand and wait for him. I still have my thin robe tightly tied around my body. He walks in and wrapping me in his arms and kissing my neck. I just stand there as he pulls away. He sits and I sit across.

Heart pounding in my neck, why was I so nervous? He takes the first bite. He groans and my eyebrows knit together worried. “Love this is really delicious.” Oh good, I nod. “Oh by the way Blaise needs to come over today and I told him he could. You better be a good girl. Me and him have to finish a few things up for a project works has us doing.”

“Yes dear. What time so I now whether to make dinner for three?” The thought of Blaise being in the house was like a punch in the face. I had to clean up and cover my horrid bruises. I kept thinking about that kiss he gave me. It sent shivers up my spine. I felt like a slut for wanting him to be with me physically.

“He said around sixish so I would make that dinner for all of us if it isn’t a problem?”

“Of course not sweetie, is he staying her tonight also? If so I’ll have to clean the guest room.” I nibble on my biscuit.

His eyes look at me piercingly. “Would you like him to stay the night?”

“I don’t care it’s up to you. I was just saying because he lives three hours away.” Once I put down the biscuit he slaps me hard in my face. My hand shoots up to my cheek and I hold it. He slaps the other. I stare at him, eyes wide with freight. “Did I say something wrong sir?” I fight the sobs trying to take over.

“Your stupid fucking sarcasm is what gets you in trouble and I have no more tolerance for it. When you decide to be a grown woman then I might take you out more but if you want to be a little bitch then I swear I’ll slap you and beat you until you get it. Understood?”

“Yes sir.” I say quietly.

“What was that?” He pulled me by my hair across the table knocking everything off except his own plate that he pushed aside.

“I said yes sir.” Saying it a little louder I look down.

“Look at me when you fucking speak you God damn twit.” He threw me off the table and I land on my hip. I yelp and cover my mouth as I scream into my hands.

Looking at him I respond, “Yes sir. Please stop hurting me dear.” I say quietly. I crawl over to him ignoring the pain in my hip. I sit between his thighs and lean up to kiss his cheeks. “So sorry for my immature actions! So very sorry.” I kiss his neck in the spot I know that is tender to him. I bit gently. I hate having to do this to calm him.

He groans out loudly and I once again bite that spot. I have only done this voluntary once before. That time I had really wanted the abuse to stop permanently but learned so after that it wasn’t going to happen that way. He would keep going until he was satisfied =. This tie I didn’t want more bruises that would be seen and therefore upset Blaise.

He pulled me roughly onto his lap. He automatically undid the belt of the robe and pulls it off my body leaving me bare. I quickly respond by undoing his belt and pants. Before I know anything else he has my back slammed on the hard table. My head slams into something and I hear something crack. Instead if stopping to check and make sure I am alright he slams into me and pumps fiercely.

I cry out as he hits my spot but that only causes the pain in my head to worsen. Soon though I hit an unwanted peak and he follows exploding inside me. He groans and leans forward and kisses my tample before pulling out and putting himself away.

He grabs his plate and fork. “I am going to the living room, clean up your mess and go in there to see me.” He walks over to the entrance to the kitchen and stops. “To answer your question, Blaise will be staying with us tonight.”

The rest of the day went much like that. I had discovered one thing though. The thing that cracked wasn’t my skull but he had slammed me down on a glass plate that brock and cut up my scalp which left blood on the table.

I had cleaned it up, in that thin robe because he forbid me to go into my room, and now all the man parts of the house were clean also. The guest room was the last room to clean before I would head to the kitchen and start to cook dinner. I head up to the last room by the bathroom and open the door gently.Jason, my capturer would probably find me in ten, maybe twenty, minutes so that he could satisfy his needs before Blaise shows up in an hour or so. The room wasn’t all the dirty but I needed to change the sheet and dust off some surfaces.

Half-way done with the room, he comes in and straight over to me. I instinctively back into the bed so when he got rough with me I would land on the bed and not the floor. He already had his pants undone and was stepping out of them. I sat in front of him and he pushed his hardness against my closed mouth.

His hand goes to my jaw and he grips it tightly so it unlocks. Instantly he shoves all the way in my mouth and I gag as he hits the back of my throat. Soon he is thrusting in my mouth and groans out. I swolllow down the thick liquid and pulls out getting his boxers up quickly and grapping his pants he leaves. I stare at his back. Was he seriously leaving after that? Oh well I have to hurry and finish.

Soon I’m walking down the stairs where I see him on the couch jerking off. I pull back on the stair I stood on and listen. I could hear his breathing erratic and he was grunting. I hear him moan loudly and say my name. My face flushes red and I try to calm my racing heart. Oh goodness. He could have been raping me but instead he left the room and went down stairs to jerk off.

I go to the top of the stairs and call out, “Dear I am done now.” I bound down the stairs loudly and walk over to him with a big smile. My face was cooled down and I see him adjusting himself. Wow he got bounced back quickly.

“Are you fixing to start dinner?” He stood up and walking over to me. His hand cupped my round breast. I cringed slightly but covered it with a shiver.

“Yes and I was going to change into clothes if it is alright with you?”

“No I want you to stay like you are. Blaise will be too busy working with me to check you out.” He pinched nipple, this time I did cringe.

“Ok dear I want to know what you want.”

“Lemon pepper chicken with rice and green beans.”

“Will do dear.” I pull away after he softly kisses my cheek.

I hear the door getting knocked on and soon it is answered by Jason. “Hey bro, smells amazing in here. Where is that woman of yours?”

Before I could think I called out. “In here Blaise cooking over this hot stove so that you can eat along with Jas.” He chuckles and he walks with Jason into the kitchen. I run over and hug him before quickly pulling away and heading back to the stove. Before I had left him I saw that his eyes were popping out of his fucking skull. Remembering that I was in a short sheer robe a blush covers my face. I was taking a brownies out of the oven. Blush still staining my face because I know that guys just got a full view of my ass.

“So if you guys are ready the food is too. I just finished up, do you want me to make your plates and bring them to the table or bring you plates and let you make them yourselves.”

“The second option love.”Jason, my capturer said. Grabbing plates out of the cabinet, I walk over to them and put it on the table along with silverware. I pick up the oven pan that I used after placing finishing the chicken. It had a bed of rice under the juicy lemon pepper chicken. The freshly steamed green beans were in a bowl. I carried over the chicken first then the steaming green beans. Sitting down in front of my plate, I wait for the guys to place food on theirs and noticed that whenever Blaise passed me the green beans, he was looking at my newly bruised arms with a burning hatred.

I look at the green beans and place a scoop on my plate. “I know how much you like my brownies Blaise so I decided that I would make some for us tonight. I hope you don’t mind dear.”

“Of course not love. I do love them too.”

“Oh yes I know. I used to make them all the time for you guys when you came over, guess that’s just why I naturally make them.”

It was silent for a while as everyone ate, well except me who kept getting glares from a certain someone named Blaise.

“So Rogue what are we going to do with your fine lady? We have got to take some of this shit to work tomorrow. I mean damn she made enough for and army.” Blaise said looking over at me. His eyes lingered on my breast and I picked up my for to pick meat off the bone of the chicken.

“I guess we are and when people ask where I got some good looking chicken I’ll just say I have a good ass woman at home who loves me. Right love?”

My head snapped up and I saw him glaring at me. “Of course dear. That’s why I here.” I swallow down the savory piece and soon realize that I was hungrier than what I had thought. I was eating it down quicker now.

Soon we were all done and the guys were talking over bottles of beer. They must be drunk because they were laughing at the stupidest things. I cleaned though and didn’t complain at all when they told me to bring them another beer. I walked over after opening it and handed it to them. Jas slapped my ass and I blushed fiercely remember my state of under dress. Finally though they had gone to Jason’s office and asked not to be disturbed. I didn’t complain just finished up my chores and went the living room and washed “I didn’t know I was pregnant” on TLC or the heath channel I didn’t care.

It was past midnight when I lay in my cot in my bedroom. I didn’t know if I should get up and go to his room or I should lay here for tonight. I decided to get up and go to his room. No one was up stairs though. I knocked gently on the office door and no one replied. I walked into the living room and noticed a note on the TV.

Meagan,
We are going to a bar for a little while.
We finally finished and are celebrating.
Go ahead and go to our bed and I see you when I get home.

Love Jason.


Well that answered a lot of questions. I just sigh and head up the stairs. My body worn and tired from the nonending day. Feeling some sort of pressure leaving my body as I lay on the big king sized bed. I was fine with sleeping in here until he got home to take me. This was heaven in my small hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I just wanna say thank you guys. Ten star ratings you guys rock!

Thank you to these guys too:
Latin_Tragedy
Tristoria
K. Shadows
KristenAllTheWay123
Name Unavailable
Frozen.Eskimo.
Hello Happiness.
iwasiwas
Telex
abbey-
cassi3_16
DarkXAngel
Mantis3216
Bammargera3274
the sad punk.


I know a lot of names but I finally got to give them credit for their amazing comments!

comment/critique