Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

You Gotta Be Kiddin', Shadz.

Jimmy finally broke the silence that was suffocating everyone. “Rabbit hutches!” he screamed.

“What?” everyone asked, confused.

“Rabbit hutches,” Jimmy repeated. “You know how I bought that?”

The guys didn’t get a word in edgeways before Jimmy happened to answer his own question. “I’ll tell you how..” he began, as he pointed at everyone. “I didn’t buy that. I stole it all, so fuck you.”

Jimmy began to ramble on about rabbit hutch sizes and what rabbits should go in what kind of hutch.

“And you know another thing? I grew a batch of potatoes in my lizard tank. The heat is perfect in there, believe me. I know.”

“Whatever..” said Zacky, shaking his head. Not even wanting to know how Jimmy knew the perfect temperature of the tank. “He probably stuffed himself in it, or something,” Zacky thought.

Matt began to laugh at Zacky’s thought, but when Zacky looked at him he suddenly cut if off - just like that.

He then put all his focus onto Johnny, who was sitting across the table from him, he noticed the change of his skin tone. “Johnny, are you pissed already?” Matt asked.

Johnny lifted his head, and looked at Matt with a dazed look in his eyes. He didn’t know how he felt, the words didn’t exist to describe the feeling of being alive but dead. It was simply, surreal.

“I feel pissed. But I don’t think I drank.. Did I?” Johnny asked, having no clue with what happened.

“No.. you didn’t.”

“Hey.. He went all queer after being in the toilet with you Shadz, what did you do to the kid?” asked Brian, as he noticed Johnny’s skin tone become lighter.

“Oh, so I’m to blame? Usual, isn’t it…”

Brian’s eyes turned sharp, he hated being spoke to like that and he didn’t plan on taking it much longer. “Matt, seriously change your attitude, or I’m fucking out. And I mean that.”

Matt’s eyes darted around the room, he couldn’t let Brian leave. Matt cleared his throat, then croaked “No. I’m sorry guys. It’s just, ah. I’ve been having a bit of pain lately. Brian, can I talk to you?”

Brian looked at him, unimpressed by this pathetic excuse for acting like a dick. “I.. suppose.” Brian sighed, as he stood up. “You owe me one.”

The two headed of to the bathroom. Matt craved even more blood and he thought this was the perfect time for it to be taken. Matt pushed Brian against the wall of the bathroom, quickly locking the door.

“I bet they are gunna fuck or something!” Jimmy laughed, and Zacky looked at him with evil eyes, clearly jealous of the thought of Brian loving someone else. “Oh, Jesus Christ. I was jokin’ Zack.” Zacky nodded and let out a slight grunt.

Matt took a step closer to Brian, and he told him exactly what he told Johnny. “I have feelings for you, deep feelings. You don’t understand how difficult it is for me to see you with other people. Especially Zacky.”

Brian looked at him, shock all over his face. “Zacky..?”

“Don’t try and fool me Bri, I wasn’t born yesterday. I know about your little affair with Vengenz,” Matt bluntly replied.

“WHAT?! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDIN? I WOULDN’T TOUCH ZACKY LIKE THAT!” Brian shouted, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Zacky almost cried hearing this come from Brian’s mouth, he loved him so much and he felt extremely hurt and betrayed that Brian never wanted to mention their love for each other to anyone. It always had to stay their dirty little secret. “Asshole,” Zacky muttered.

“Yeah, sure you wouldn’t Syn. I’ve heard you, and I want you to be like that with me. Why can’t you be like that with me? Am I not hot enough?” demanded Matt.

“When? What? Huh?” Brian was confused as to what Matt was even on about, secretly he hoped he didn’t know about him and Zacky. And he hoped that Matt didn’t really have feelings for him, that he was just messing around with his mind. “You’re fucked in the head.”
Matt pressed his body up against Brian’s. “Can’t you just.. Uh, love me?” he said, as he bit his bottom lip.

“I do love you, you’re one of my best mates. What’s got into you?” Brian didn’t know where to look, Matt had never acted this strange before. “Have you been taking acid, Shadows?”

“Acid?” Matt laughed so hard he almost fell to floor. “Don’t be so ridiculous,” he spat, as he pushed himself harder onto Brian. He placed his hands on the ceramic blue tiled wall behind Brian, closing him in like a rat. With absolutely no escape.

“What are you doing?”

Matt pushed his face into the slope of Brian’s neck. “I told you,” Matt mumbled as he kissed Brian’s neck roughly. Brian tried to shrug Matt away from him, but he was too powerful. Failing that, he just closed his eyes and hoped Matt would eventually release the fact that it was some kind of dare.

“I want you Bri,” Matt muttered as he chewed on Brian’s collar bones.

Brian laughed nervously, not sure where this was heading. “I think.. You should get off me,” he announced minutes later.

“And I don’t. So there,” Matt sternly replied, pounding his chest harder onto Brian’s. “I need you.”

“So you said..” Brian paused for a few seconds. "You gotta be kiddin' Shadz," he finally added when he realised Matt was now licking his neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
[Yay, 11 subscribers <3 I love you all, truelly mean 'at. I'd be fail without everyone who actually reads my rabbling stories, therefore I can't thank you enough!]