Status: Updates for this: Basically any spare time I have kickin' around. <3

Lips of Deceit

You're Just Like Me.

Zacky stood up, leaving a dent on the brown leather sofa. He walked swiftly over to the radio and switched it on, ‘Sex is On Fire’ by King of Leon was playing. A song that Zacky couldn’t help singing along to, he closed his eyes and croaked the chorus “Woooah. My Sex is On Fire..”

“Zacky!” Jimmy shouted over the music, causing Zacky to get a small fright. Zacky sighed and turned it down, annoyed as he was just getting into the swing of the music. “Firstly, that isn’t the words. It’s ‘your’ not ‘my’ and secondly, if that’s the case.. You probably have Chlamydia. Get it checked,” Jimmy snorted.

Zacky crossed his arms over his chest, unimpressed by Jimmy’s smart comment. “Whatever…” he grunted.

“Dude, I’m just telling the facts!” Jimmy replied smacking his hand on Johnny’s back. “Isn’t that right, Johnny? Sure I’m telling the facts?”

Johnny slowly raised his head off the table and looked Jimmy right between the eyes. “I don’t fucking care, asshole.”

Jimmy shrieked with laughter again, “You think you’re all cool and tough. It don’t rub off on me, get that into your head dude!”

“Can’t you just… Go with the flow? And let me run through your veins?” Matt asked, still pressing his face on Brian’s neck.

“I don’t really like the sound of you… running through my veins, so to speak.” Brian laughed, trying to take this as a joke but secretly he was pleading inside that Matt would let him go.

Matt looked up at him, and put his finger on Brian’s bottom lip. “Shh… I’ll do all the work. You just need to stand there,” he whispered.

Brian rolled his eyes. “Is this going to turn out with me screaming rape?”

“No, you’ll be immortal,” Matt mumbled quietly so Brian couldn’t hear.

“What ya say, dude?”

Matt smelt Brian’s neck roughly, for some reason it was increasingly difficult to find the spot on him. “Nothing…” he raised his head and looked Brian in the eyes.
“I didn’t say anything.” he smirked, and then sunk his head back down into Brian’s neck. Drips of sweat were beginning to slowly roll down and Matt watched them with his eyes, until Brian’s shirt collar caught them and soaked them up. Matt scanned Brian’s neck with his fangs, looking for that perfect vein.

“Here it is…” Matt muttered.

“What is?” Brian asked, seconds before blood poured from his vein and into Matt’s mouth. He moaned in pain, but for some strange reason it felt good. Matt continued to fill his mouth, and swallow Brian’s blood. It quenched the thirst, unlike Johnny’s. Brian’s veins became dried out and weak, no longer could they perform the art of pumping blood to his heart. Not like they would need to, there was no blood left to pump. The veins darkened and shattered into a thousand pieces, disappearing into Brian’s flesh that surrounded them. Gone, forever.

“That’s what I meant,” Matt finally spoke. His skin tone was full, and back to its state as it was when he was human. Full of life, as some might say. The vampire skin only becomes a frail white when they are thirsty for your blood, when they have just drank it’s as perfect as a humans. There is no way of telling a vampire who has just filled themselves up with blood, from a human. You’d never be able to guess the difference.
“What?” Brian muttered back, his body paralysed with pain.

“You’re immortal.” Matt brandished his fangs into Brian’s face. “You’re just like me.”

Brian stood up against the wall, pressing his hands on the tiles leaving a sweaty mark. “What are you on about?” His eyes widened, he was utterly freaked out by what Matt was saying. “I… I…”

“Shhh. All will come clear, Gates. Don’t worry. Soon enough, y’all shall know what it’s like.” Matt unlocked the door and began strolling back into the kitchen area but Brian quickly followed.

“What, what’s like? Matt, tell me what you’re talking about!”

Matt scoffed, “I told you already, you’ll see soon enough,” he paused, “Now, no more on the subject. Okay?” he snapped.

Zacky’s eyes almost popped out their sockets, he was furious the Matt was now acting this way with Brian. “Matt, you really need to calm down,” Zacky stated.

Matt turned to Zacky, rage in his eyes. “Who are you to tell me what to do? I can do whatever the fuck I want.” He grabbed onto a Jack Daniels bottle that was sitting on the counter, and then crushed it with one hand. The glass fell to the floor, and crackled when he stood on it. “I can do whatever I want, and I can make you do whatever I want.”

“Dude, I really think you need some fuckin’ Guinness. Guinness will calm you down,” said Jimmy, including himself into the conversation.

“A Guinness? Yeah, because that makes everything alright Jimbo.” Matt laughed at his best friend; he came up with the craziest suggestions.

“Yeah! I know it does, dude.”

“Don’t mean to burst your bubble Jim, but Guinness won’t help me.” Matt exhaled heavily.

“Suit yourself.” Jimmy went to the fridge in just three large strides. “I’ll just have them all!” he laughed manically then ran to his bunk with the whole crate of Guinness in his arms. “NONE OF YOU CAN HAVE ANY!” he called.

Brian sat down next to Johnny, and wrapped his arms around him. “Would you like a beer?”

Zacky wondered why Brian was cuddling Johnny when he’d usually be taunting him. “What the fuck has got into him?”
♠ ♠ ♠
[I truly can't thank those that have commented and subscribed, enough! <3]