Sequel: Living in Action
Status: hope you like it

Missing in Action

Run in

My mom was driving me to the studio so that I could listen to my new single, okay my first single. The top of my mom’s black BMW convertible as we drove through LA. The wind was blowing through my blonde hair. It looked closer to dirty blonde since the dye was beginning to fade but I’ll dye it again later.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in the back pocket of my denim shorts. I reached back, pulled it out and saw that I had a text message. I opened it seeing that it was from bow wow.

Okay, for starters I’m not dating him that would be too weird. He’s the older brother that I never had. He’s on my single, that’s how we met.

I placed my sunglass on top of my head and opened the text.

RU on ur way cuz I’m starving

I smiled before texting him my reply. I put my sunglasses back on before changing the radio station. I stopped when I heard the song bedrock playing. I could tell from the lyrics that the song had just started not to long ago. I turned the radio up and started mouthing the words. My mom shook her head and turned the music down.

“Hey! I was listening to that!” I yelled.

“I don’t know why, it only talking about sex”

“What’s your point?” I said while looking at my phone.

“My point is that you should be listening to something that’s not about sex. You children shouldn’t even be thinking about that”

I hate when my mom does this. She always acts as if she has never done anything wrong. I know that my dad use to drink when he was younger but I know my mom has some skeletons in her closet. I may not know what they are yet, but I will find out. “Either I listen to someone sing about it or I experience it myself,” I mumbled under my breath.

“Excuse me?” she questioned. I didn’t reply. Instead, I turned my head to look at the buildings flying past. I may have some as my mom puts it, sass, in me but I’m not going to follow through unless you make me mad. I’ve been told that I’m quite sweet but if you get on my bad side, you will know, although it takes a lot to get on my bad side.

Soon we had arrived at the studio. There were many paparazzi at the studio today, more than usual. I knew that they weren’t here for me since I wasn’t that famous yet, so who was here besides B. I took out my phone and texted B, asking him if anyone else was here.

“Need me to walk you in?” my mom asked.

I unhooked my seat belt and stepped out of the car. I turned back around to face my mom. “I’m fine but thanks anyway mom” I smiled before shutting the door.

The paparazzi turned around to face me as I walked towards the studio. Suddenly many flashes form camera’s started to go off. I began to here many of the camera men tell me to look this way and other commands. I guess I’m more famous than I thought. I was thankful that I was wearing sunglass to prevent the flashes from blinding me. I simply smiled and continued to walk towards the studio. I felt my phone vibrate again in my pocket. I opened the text from B.

Yeah some boy band is here. So stay away from them

I smiled as I reached the studio doors, as I said before, an older brother that I never had. I reached for the handle but the door opened before I could reach it. I jumped back to avoid being hit, but dropped my phone.

“Oh sorry let me get that for you,” a male voice said. He reached down, picked up my phone, and handed it to me.

I blinked a few times when I saw who it was. I raised my glasses up onto my head and tried to keep my mouth closed. This wasn’t just any boy band, this was the Jonas brothers; and Joe Jonas was currently handing me my phone.

Now I’m not a fan girl or anything, but what girl wouldn’t want to meet them. Would I date them or anything, nope. Not only are they too old for me, but also for some reason that just sounds wrong to me. There not ugly or anything but dating one of them sounds weird to me.

I was brought back from my trance by the camera’s flashing even more. “Umm…thanks,” I said as I grabbed my phone.

Joe cocked his head to the side and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. “Have we met before?” he questioned.

I gave a small laugh and shook my head no. “I think I would remember meeting you”

He shrugged just as Nick and Kevin appeared behind him. Kevin gave me the same look that Joe had just given me. “Come-on guys we have to go?” Nick said. Joe nodded and started to walk away. Nick followed behind him and soon Kevin followed behind them too but continued to have a confused look on his face.

“Weird” I mumbled while walking into the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is something new that i'm trying. I read a few of these and decided that i should try to write one.

Please message/comment to let me know if i should continue.

Thanks for reading.