Sequel: Living in Action
Status: hope you like it

Missing in Action

Reunions

My producer had told me that the single was amazing and that they were going to release it tomorrow during my interview with Ryan Seacrest. Surprise right. That’s why they wanted me to come in that day. I knew about the interview but I didn’t know that they were going to release the single already (even though it was amazing if I do say so myself).

They didn’t hesitate to tell me that the album still needed one more song, which is where I was stuck. I haven’t written a new song in weeks. I write all my songs except for maybe one or two on the album but one or two isn’t bad. I need inspiration to write a song and I don’t have any.

They told me that they can always just have a song writer to write one but I want to write it. This is going to be the last song on my album, the song that completes the album. I at least want to finish my own album.

Sadly B had to fly back to Atlanta that day too. I was going to miss him. Luckily, he said that I could text him whenever I needed too. I noticed that he had said needed and not wanted. He said that he didn’t need chicks wondering why I was texting him at all hours of the day. Spoken like a true older brother.

I was standing in front of my closet trying to decide what to wear to my interview with Ryan. This was not only my first radio interview but my first single was released today.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. “Come in!” I shouted while pulling a shirt out of my closet. The door opened and my best friend forever walked in, Brandy.

Brandy and I have been friends since we were both 10. I wanted to go to school with her but I’ve been home schooled my entire life by my mom. My parents claimed that they were doing it for my protection but its just school. I wasn’t socially deprived since Brandy use to live next door to me (thank God). Since Brandy went to school and I didn’t, I would hang out with her and her friends form school.

We tell each other everything. She’s like a sister to me. We argue and fight but within 4 hours maybe 5, we are best friends again. Brandy has long straight strawberry blonde hair and blue gray eyes.

We both screamed and I ran over to hug her. Yes, I have my girly moments. “What are you doing here?” I questioned as we pulled away.

“We have a break for school and I convinced my parents to let me come out her to visit my famous best friend” I laughed at the last part and walked back over to my closet. “Need help for your interview and yes your dad told me” I rolled my eyes and turned back to my closet.

“I can pick out my own outfit”

“But you love my style” I turned around to face her to see what she was wearing. Her style was something that I had seen in LA a lot since I’ve been here. Light wash denim shorts, a light blue tank top with a white crop jacket and tan ugg boots to finish it. It was cute but I had seen it a lot since I’ve been here.

I didn’t want to burst her bubble though. “Cute” I said before turning back to my closet.

“When are you going to stop sugar coating everything?” Brandy happens to be one of the people that think that I can be too sweet sometimes.

“When I don’t need to anymore”

Soon we had picked out an outfit. I was going to wear something simple. A purple tee with a black vest, a purple and black scarf, black denim shorts (it’s hot) and my black and white converse.

“I’m ready,” I said as we walked down the steps.

“Don’t you girls want something to eat?” my mom

“No mom, I don’t want my breath to smell like sausage during the interview”

“Well this isn’t my interview so I will take some sausage and eat hers for her,” Brandy said while walking over to my mom. My mom simply smiled before grabbing a plate out of the cabinet. She placed some sausage and a pancake onto the plate. Brandy sat down on a stool at the island in the kitchen.

“I never said that you could eat my sausage,” I joked while putting my hands on my hips and smiling. I was going to let her have it anyway but she knew that I was joking.

“All think of you the whole time,” she said before biting into a piece of bacon. I laughed and sat down next to her.

“So meet any celebrities yet?” she questioned as she bit into her pancake.

“At least cut it first” She continued to chew only with her mouth open this time. “You pig,” I laughed as I pushed her.

She swallowed her pancake and asked me the same question. Brandy was a huge Jonas Brothers fan. She has pictures of them all over her walls. Not to mention that she has framed a pair of tickets from there concert. My parents wouldn’t let me go to the concert with her though.

My parents don’t like the Jonas brothers for some odd reason. I have no idea why either. They simply tell me that I shouldn’t bother with them. So when the concert tickets came up their answer was no. They would let me go to any other concert but not there’s. Odd I know.

One thing though that can get quite annoying is that she is constantly telling me that I look like them. The fact that my hair is dark brown and curly and that my eyes are brown doesn’t help. I will admit that I do resemble them, but I’m not related to them. I wonder how loud she’s going to be when she finds out that I have met them.

“Hello Earth to Viola,” Brandy said while waving her hand in front of my face. She snapped me out of my trance.

“Sorry, what was the question again?”

She rolled her eyes before stuffing her face again. She swallowed her food before speaking. “I said have you met anyone famous yet”

“Yeah. I recorded a song with B and—” “Who?” she interrupted.

“Bow wow”

Her jaw dropped. Luckily, there wasn’t any food currently inside of her mouth. “Really? What’s he like, what’s the name of the song, are you guys friends now, why didn’t you tell me—” “Whoa Bran, slow down” I interrupted.

“I thought that I had told you and he calls me his little sister”

“Awe how cute and is he really has short as everyone says he is?”

“Oh yes” we both laughed.

Soon we were on our way to the interview. My mom said that Brandy could come and then we would hit the mall afterwards. I was feeling guilty for not telling Brandy about the Jonas’ but it’s not as if I lied to her; right?

My dad was driving me to the interview. We took the SUV so that Brandy would be able to come with me. The drive was long due to traffic but we didn’t mind. Brandy and I reminisced about all the old days and she informed me of all the new news. We took in all the sites on the way. The buildings the palm trees the sun, it was definitely different from Maryland.

Soon we had arrived at the studio. The paparazzi were there as expected. They took many pictures of Brandy, my dad and I as we entered the building. My nerves were building up inside of me. I didn’t want to say anything that would embarrass me. I was going to be on the air live, with thousands of people listening. They would hear everything that I said. One wrong word and poof, there goes my career, gone before it started.

As we approached the studio, Brandy became more excited. I was nervous and she was all bubbly and happy, at least she could distract me.

As we got closer to the doors I saw Ryan Seacrest standing in front of a door talking to someone, make that some ones. The closer we got the more I seemed to recognize them.

The Jonas Brothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments people. I love hearing from you guys. The more comments i get the faster i update.

So rate subcribe message and comment. :-)