Status: Completed! Check out Part Two!

Lima Loser.

TWENTY-SIX;

Once Finn was out of sight, I rested my head back on the cafeteria table. I was nearly asleep, when I heard a vehicle horn. I glanced up at the window before me and saw my mother’s truck in front of the school. I grabbed my book bag and headed out of the cafeteria, making my way towards the school entrance/exit, and totally blacking out along the way.

-----

My eyes peeled open to the sight of a pure white room. I had to close them again, because the brightness of the room had almost blinded me.

“She’s awake!” A familiar voice exclaimed. I knew that it was Rachel immediately.

I opened my eyes again, this time to see my mother hovering over me. “Sweet gentle Jesus, are you alright?” She started feeling my forehead and caressing my face. I lifted up a weak hand to slap her away.

“Mrmm…yeah, I’m fine…” I mumbled, still half-asleep. I stretched a little, and then looked around the room. Almost all of my friends were spread around the room. I saw Rachel, Puck, Finn, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Kurt, and the most surprising of them all was probably Mr. Schuester and…Quinn Fabray? “What the hell are you guys doing here?…Wait…what am I doing here?”

Puck chuckled. “You’re in the hospital.”

“And…why?” I asked.

“You collapsed on the floor in school,” Artie put it bluntly.

I gave him a puzzled look. “How’d that happen?”

“Stress,” Kurt piped up. “Well, that’s what I think it is. I mean, being booted from the Glee club…that’s harsh.”

Tina elbowed him in the ribs.

“I mean, it’s not a big deal or anything,” he added. “You can always join the chess club.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’d really rather not talk about that right now.”

Kurt nodded in sympathy and backed away.

“So, how are you doing?” Mr. Schuester asked. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Kurt’s right. The reason I fell was because of stress,” I told everyone in the room.

“If it makes you feel any better, we can talk about this when you get out of the hospital,” Mr. Schuester gave me a worried smile.

I smiled back, but shook my head. “I know what I did wrong, and there’s no way I deserve to belong back to the Glee club.”

“Yeah, you do,” Quinn spoke up. I looked over at her, waiting for her to snort or smirk or do something. But she didn’t. She looked pretty serious.

“Um, what?” I just stared at her. So did everyone else.

“You heard me.”

I gave her an odd look, and continued. “So, about that…are you okay?”

She snorted. “You’re asking me if I’m okay while you’re in a hospital bed.”

“Yes,” I nodded, not really caring about my own health at that moment. “I’m really sorry for what I did. It was so stupid. I should’ve just confronted you, not the whole Glee club. I actually feel like the biggest douche bag that ever walked…Kanye West included.”

She laughed a little. “Well, I got what I deserved. Let’s call it even.”

“Are you sure?” I raised an eyebrow. “You can come over here right now and beat the crap out of me if that’ll make you feel better.”

“No, really. I’m over it,” she shrugged. “I was being a little bitch, so you had every right to do what you did.”

“Well, I’m still sorry. If you ever need a punching bag, I’m right here.” I pointed to my face.

“I’m good for now. But I’ll let you know,” she nodded. “And the song was pretty catchy.”

I gaped. Who was this girl and what did she do with Quinn, who normally was Queen of the bitches?

“Well, thank you, I guess,” I shrugged. “I put a lot of anger and hatred in there.”

“You proved a point,” she admitted. “Thanks.”

I threw her a nod and smiled. I then turned my attention back to the rest of the room, who looked like they’d seen a ghost. I couldn’t blame them. I was just as surprised as them to see Quinn and I having a normal conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I figured I should post a chapter.
I've kept you waiting a LONG time, and there's really no excuse for that.
My laptop still isn't fixed, but I'll try to post more frequently anyway.