Sequel: Without You Around
Status: Active

You Belong With Me

007

Less than four hours later I was pulled from my peaceful slumber by the sounds of my drunken friends stumbling onto the bus. I tried to block them out by burying my face into Danny’s side, who I was now somehow laying next to, but that didn’t help.

“Why can’t I ever sleep peacefully on this bus?” Danny grumbled from beside me.

“Because we share it with Jack and Alex,” I said sighing, “And when they’re drunk, they’re like hyper 5 year olds.”

He opened his mouth to respond, but was promptly cut off by a drunken Alex and Jack bounding into the back lounge. They glanced at us both laying on the couch, and my now probably messy hair, before letting out wolf whistles.

“Yeah Danny, GET SOME!” Jack said earning a high five from Alex.

“Jack grow up,” Danny said throwing the empty movie case at him, “Just because we’re laying on the same couch doesn’t mean we had sex.”

“But your hair says differently Addy,” Alex said pointing a finger at me, “Looks like some good ‘ol sex hair.”

“Or hair that I have fallen asleep on twice tonight and wore in the hot sun,” I said sitting up and stretching a little.

The pair looked at me, before shrugging and heading back to the front of the bus. I let out a soft sigh, and turned my body so I was facing Danny.

“Sorry about them, they’ve been bugging me about liking you for the whole tour,” Danny said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

“Alice, Vinny and Josh have been doing the same thing to me,” I said trying not to blush.

My attempt to not blush failed, so I directed my gaze away from his face, and to the design on his shirt. I let his words mull over in my brain, and wondered, that by some grace of god, Danny would like me too. I got lost in my thoughts, and was only grabbed from them, when I heard Danny’s voice.

“So, uhm, they’ve been pushing you about going on a date with me too?” Danny said breaking the silence.

“Yeah, pretty much,” I said finally looking up at him, “Especially since we hang out so much, tonight included.”

“Maybe we should make them stop pestering us, and just go on a date,” Danny said trying to act calm, but I could tell he was super nervous.

I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach, and it took all of the control in my body to keep a huge smile off of my face.

“Uhm, yeah, I think maybe we should,” I said with my voice slightly shaking.

“So, how about Boondocks later?” he said ruffling his hair and clearing his throat, “So it’s not super formal, ya know?”

“That’ll be fun,” I said smiling in reassurance, “So, should we go around 5?”

“Yeah, that’ll be good,” he said smiling back at me, “Well, I don’t know about you, but my bunk is calling my name.”

I nodded in agreement, and we both stood up, stumbling over the discarded blanket. I re-did my ponytail while walking to the bunks, and when we made it into the small hallway, I turned and gave Danny a goodnight hug. He returned it, almost eagerly, and brushed his lips against my cheek, before climbing into his bottom bunk. I placed my fingers against my cheek, and smiled, before climbing into my bunk across from his.

I situated myself under my blankets, and realized I was still wearing Danny’s shorts. I smiled and placed my hand against my cheek one last time, before closing my eyes and slipping into one of the best sleeps I had ever experienced.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The obnoxious vibrations and ring tone from my Blackberry woke me from my slumber, and I groaned while fishing for it under my pillow. When I finally pulled the phone from under my pillow, I realized that I was actually getting a call from Sean, and quickly answered it.

“Hello?” I asked, the sleep apparent in my voice.

“Addison, did you seriously just wake up?” I heard Sean say with a laugh, “It’s almost 2 in the afternoon!”

“Oh shit, seriously!?” I said instantly waking up, “And I didn’t get into my bunk until 3:30 or so.”

“And why were you up that late?”

“Well, Danny and I were watching movies, and fell asleep for a bit on the couch, but Jack and Alex woke us up, resulting in me heading to my bunk,” I said sitting up and stretching.

“If you ever tell me you don’t have feelings for Danny I’m going to call you a liar,” Sean said causing me to laugh.

“Well, if you must know, I actually have a date with Danny tonight,” I said letting the smile break out on my face.

“Fucking finally! It only took half the tour.”

“I know, I know. But hey, I’ll call you later because I need to eat something and get ready for my date. Bye!”

Sean gave his goodbye to me, before I hung up my phone and rolled out of my bunk, literally. I let out a slight groan as my back collided with the ground, and heard a laugh from above me. I looked up, and saw Alice holding a yogurt, with the spoon dangling from her mouth.

“That’s one way to get out of your bunk,” she said removing the spoon, “And not to sound like a creeper, but I did hear you correctly when I heard you say you and Mr. Kurily had a date?”

“I thought I had more room,” I said shrugging, “And you did hear right, stalker. We decided to go on one since everyone was pressuring us. We thought it would shut you guys up.”

“Sure, that’s why you’re going on a date together,” she said rolling her eyes, “Not because you two are oblivious to the fact that you’re practically in love with one another. Uh huh, just to shut us up.”

I opened my mouth to reply, but Alice just winked and walked back to the front of the bus. I drug myself off of the ground, and stretched my limbs before following Alice. I dug through the small fridge and found another yogurt, before claiming it as mine and beginning to eat it.

I sat in the front lounge talking with Grieco, Vinny and Jeff about the next tour, for almost 2 hours, before excusing myself to get ready. I grabbed my shower bag, and headed to the venues facilities, and started on my fast pampering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I buttoned my jean capri’s, and smoothed my yellow v-neck one final time, before exciting the small bus bathroom. I slipped my brown Vans Authentic’s on before tying them. I grabbed my debit card, ID and phone before shoving them in my pockets and walking to the front lounge. Danny was sitting on the leather couch, and shot me a smile when he saw me. He stood up, resituating his dark, skinny jeans and sliding his phone into one of the pockets.

I smiled back and couldn’t help but let my eyes linger over the gray glamour kills shirt that hugged his toned chest just perfectly. I was snapped from my gaze, when I heard his black Supra’s hit the tile of the top stair, which made me quicken my pace toward them. He held the door open for me, and I said a soft thank you, before he secured it and we were on our way.

“I can’t tell you how excited the pestering bunch were when I told them we were going on a date,” I said sending a shy smile his way, “I thought Sean was going to break my eardrum from excitement.”

“I got way too many high fives when I told them,” he said with a small chuckle, “But I really am glad you agreed to go on this date with me.”

“It would’ve been wrong for me to say no,” I said feeling a small blush rise on my cheeks, “I don’t think I could’ve been denying it any longer.”

“I don’t think I could either,” he said smiling at me and grasping my hand in his.

I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach, and couldn’t keep the smile off of my face. The walk to Boondocks was short, and filled with small talk about anything we could think of. Once we were at the counter to pay, Danny got us both unlimited passes, and wouldn’t let me pay, much to my dismay. Once the lady secured our wristbands, we made our way out into the line for the go-karts for the first of many times that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“I cannot believe we got our asses kicked by a group of 15 year olds,” I said as we walked out of the gate for the bumper boats, “I’m pretty sure my make up is running everywhere right about now,”

“No, you’re good,” Danny said looking over my face, “Now I don’t know about you, but the multiple go-kart rides, mini golf rounds, bumper boats and laser tag have made me hungry. Want to go get some dinner?”

“Sure, that sounds great,” I said as we made our way towards the exit, “Where should we go eat?”

“I saw a Friday’s on the way here, how about that?”

“Sounds delicious!” I said smiling, “But you aren’t paying for it all!”

“Nonsense Addy. A guy should always pay for the date, a girl shouldn’t have to.” He said once again finding my hand and lacing my fingers with his.

“Then thank you Mr. Kurily,” I said reaching up and planting a kiss on his cheek.

The rest of the night went better than I could’ve ever imagined. Being on a date with Danny had completely surpassed my expectations, and I was hoping and wishing that this wouldn’t be the only time we’d have the chance to do this.

And for the second night in a row, I fell asleep with a smile on my face from Danny kissing me. This time, however, his lips had planted against mine, and it had never felt so right to kiss someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY!!!!
I really really liked this update, please comment?
I'm actually working on part 8 right now, and it's getting good :)

Addison's outfit
Danny's outfit