Status: I'm taking my sweet time with this one. Updates will be random, but I hope I don't fail no one. Thanks for reading.

Haywire

"What is SEX?!"

Chapter 3

“Morning my beautiful donkeys, how’s it going ya’ll?” I said as I walk into the kitchen.

“ Oh my god! What are you wearing? And your hair? What a disgrace! Can’t you make an effort to look more like a girl? And watch that language, I’m your mother you insolent child. No one will marry you if you don’t make yourself pretty. You look like and ugly boy!” Oh mother, I can REALLY feel your sacred love.

“Hey, she has sex hair! Boy’s like it!” I swear you could hear a pin drop in that kitchen. Go bro! I feel a major laugh coming up...

“What’s sex?” Isabella innocently asks.

“MARK! What’s wrong with you son? You’re not like this! And you! Are you having the S word?” Mother, mother, mother...You need to choose your words more carefully darling.

“No, I much prefer some eggs. Somehow I don’t think words are my ideal choice of breakfast. They don’t seem much appetizing, you know?” Ha! I’m still struggling not to break out into a fit of giggles.

“Don’t be stupid Debora! Are you having S –E –X ? You’re a disgrace to your family. No one will want you. Get out of my face!” And with that she goes out of the kitchen.

“Obviously I’m not, since I’m in front of you! It’s not HAVING, it’s HAD. The possibility of me already having preformed the action before !” I shout after her.

“Well, that was productive...” Mark says.

“Sex hair Mark? Boy’s like it? Dude, I don’t think I saw that colour in her face for quite some time. Having sex? Ha ha! ‘Get out of my face!’ indeed. She just walked out, no need for that is it?” I say laughing all the while.

“What’s SEX!” Isabella screams, clearly frustrated.

“ Don’t say that word! Elaine, get her out of the kitchen!” Mother screams from the next room.

“What is it? What’s sex? Tell me!” No one can say that Isabella isn’t persistent.

“It’s what mother and father aren’t having, because if they did, Mother wouldn’t be such a bitter woman. Go ask her why she doesn’t have more of it, she’ll tell you, trust me!” I whisper as she’s carried out by Elaine out of the kitchen.

“ Miss, I think you should stop with that. Your mother is not going to be happy. Please?” Elaine. Oh now I feel guilty. Poor Elaine, she’s clearly distressed.
“ Sorry Elaine. I know this is more than you can take. You ok?”

“Of course miss. Have a good breakfast.” She walks out of the kitchen with Isabella in her arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is split into 2 parts. I'll post the next one later on, maybe tomorow. I wasn't quite happy with the whole thing, so I'm adding and tweeking some of it.
I see I have some readers. Please coment, I really do apreciate. Srand by for 2nd Part of Chapter 3. Again, thanks for reading. Debora