Status: may be deleted ==.

Project Makeover: Verity Dream

Initiate

"What's your name, beautiful?" He grinned toothily. Did he think she was a total idiot? She pretty much knew flirting and courting tactics back to front because well...that's what she read in books. Never trust a guy who flirts with you because when you reject them they're going to regret ever taking an interest in you and call you a bitch. They just wanted sex.

"Dream..." she suddenly whispered quietly. After all she had contemplated about, she actually told him! She mentally wanted to curse her tongue.

"Dream...how intriguing and beautiful," he smiled again, her name rolling off his tongue like he was made to say her name. Okay that's just bizarre. Him telling her that her name was beautiful had made her heart soar; usually people just shrugged and failed to understand just how much that name held so much truth about her personality. How ironic that is—truth.

"Well Dream, what is it that you're doing today?" he questioned maybe being a little too friendly for her liking and probably too close for comfort even.

"Look, what is it that you want?" she sighed, hardly wasting time to beat around the bush with him. At first he looked taken aback which made her feel guilty but then he chuckled softly and flicked his tousled hair out of his face. It was the first time she noticed him. Really noticed him. Some would say this guy was absolutely flawless, but Dream saw his almost flawless, tanned skin and his defined jaw, plus he had a good nose. The paleness and lightness of his blue eyes was fascinating to Dream; his eyes stood out making him look...fiercely sexy. That kind of blue was always in her imagination; it was the colour that made her feel free and calm. She stared rudely while he smiled slightly. Why was this gorgeous guy even talking to her?

"You know, staring is rude," he laughed, bringing her out of Dreamworld, and she pouted but then smiled sheepishly.

"I am sorry, it's just your eyes are a very pretty light blue colour. I just—it makes me feel calm," she breathed out, not knowing why the hell she was telling him this. Now he might think that she wanted to actually talk to him, which was not what she wanted at all. Just seconds ago she wanted him to piss off.

"Thank you very much, oh and I'm Bryce," he told her and she suddenly wanted to laugh out loud. He could see it in her pretty little face as dimples formed on either side of her full lips. Now he was the one staring.

"What's so funny?" He questioned with a small smile. She giggled a bit and then the cute dimples disappeared.

"Well, I, uh, see I thought you said rice," Dream blurted out and she couldn't hold it in as she giggled again. Bryce stared with a smile at how cute this girl was. He was, believe it or not, kind of surprised that she was still here since just a moment ago she was in hurry to leave.

"So, you're shopping," Bryce finally observed the obvious, wanting to talk more and get to know her. She was interesting, that's for sure. He liked her the second she looked at him.
He gestured towards the bag filled with new novels and unexpectedly Dream became flustered.

"Uh...it's nothing," she lied, and finally got to thinking she wasn't supposed to be here, talking to him. "Y-you're...Bryce? Bryce Conner?"

He looked at her confused but slowly nodded and chuckled. "Yes, I just said that. Oh, how'd you know my last name?" He teased—eyes kind but playful, however she didn't look as if it was funny; she looked intimidated.

Bryce Conner was popular in school. He had many friends and many talents. Many girls who previously dated him always used to gossip about his 'bedroom skills' although Dream would rather not think about that. She didn't want to think about him at all now she knew his identity.

"Look, I can't be here," she hastily stepped aside—almost stumbling—gripping her bag of novels and scurried off quickly before Bryce cold get a chance to persuade her to stay. Never had he been so interested in a girl so quickly, and especially not when it was the first time to exchange words either. This girl named Dream...what a natural beauty, he thought.

~~~

Not even ten seconds after Dream left, did Bryce's best mate come up beside him and nudge him.

"Dude, why were you talking to Dream?" Nate teased. Bryce's eyes were where he'd seen Dream last and then he averted his gaze to his friend in surprise.

"You know her?" He asked incredulously. How did Bryce not know this beauty?

"Yeah man, Dream Scarlett, goes to our school. Official loser," Nate laughed but Bryce wasn't laughing. In fact he was pissed. How dare his best friend call that beautiful girl an 'official loser.'

Bryce punched Nate who looked confused and then pissed.

"What the fuck man?!" Nate hissed.

"She's not a loser at all Nate!" He defended quickly. "She's nice and...nice looking," Bryce sighed, already missing seeing her face—which was already instilled in his mind. Her face looked so soft and smooth and her skin was so milky white. Not pale in a dead looking way, but it was easy to see the tint of pink that her rosy cheeks held. And the way her soft, silky, brown, loose curls touched her face and fell down her back. How could he become so obsessed with ones look all of a sudden?!

Nate looked at him stupidly.

"What...the...fuck?! Nice-looking? She's hardly got any sex appeal; hardly attractive. Dream is... well whatever she is... she's not like us right mate? Our type of girls are..." Nate didn't finish as he looked up. He nudged Bryce in the stomach which forced him to look at Nate and hiss, and then avert his gaze to the blonde beauty strutting towards them.

"...are like Chrissie," Nate concluded and smiled when she came up to them. Bryce just rolled his eyes. Chrissie Tatum was a popular girl around school. She was beautiful and she was intimidating as she had a great body. Many girls looked up to her; she had the latest fashion wear and had a lot of sex appeal in the social society. No doubt Nate wouldn't drool over this type of girl. As for her intelligence, well Bryce was pretty certain that she wasn't as stupid as she let people think. How much make up was packed on that face anyway? A total bimbo. But still, she was his friend; she was a good person inside.

"Hi Bryce. Nice to see you here," she smiled, flashing her pearly whites.

"Likewise," he answered, getting bored. He was only here waiting for Nate's work to finish, and now that Nate was here, what was he still doing here?

"Oh, hi Nate," she said less unenthusiastically.

"So what're you guys up to?" she asked happily. Bryce was asking himself where her usual posse of blonde bimbos were. Although most didn't have natural blonde hair or were as stupid as they gave off either.

"We're just leaving," Bryce said quickly and started stalking off before revealing the whereabouts of where they were going. The last thing he needed was this annoying spoilt brat whining to him about shit. He was sick of his friends sometimes.

"We're going to the beach, you want to come?" Nate spilled the beans and Bryce cursed.

Fortunately, Bryce just wanted to shout 'Hooray' to the sky as Chrissie announced she had other plans; something about getting a madicure. Or was it manicure? Or pedicure? Fuck it.

~~~

"See dude, total 100% sex appeal with girls like Chrissie. Did you see how short her skirt was! Fucking sexy! That's what's attractive, man!" Nate whistled and laughed his ass off, much to Bryce's annoyance, as they drove in Bryce's car to the beach. Sometimes Bryce wondered why the hell he was best mates with this shallow guy when he couldn't even appreciate the girl he liked—even if their conversation was cut short. Bryce did like Dream. Didn't he? It surely wasn't too early to like someone. She was interesting, he kept thinking. How come no one could see how beautiful she really was, and not just outside? Her voice was soft and gentle and flowed mellifluously—not like the whiny bitchy voice of Chrissie's.

For the whole short ride Bryce was thinking of ways to get Dream to like him and also get people to see she had sex appeal, if she tried. She'd be a whole new type of girl. Sexy, gorgeous, confident, and most of all, humble and a girl with dignity. He was sure she was still a virgin too. He just had to find a way how he could show everyone that there was more to this girl, Dream, but people were too lazy to venture and discover. He would be the one to discover her—he'd discover her true self. As lame as that sounds, the façade she was putting on couldn't possibly be what she's really all about. There's definitely more to her then meets the eye, he thought.

When Nate ran off to surf with some of their other friends down at the shore Bryce just sat silently in the car and for a few minutes his aimless contemplating was getting him no where. But then in what was almost an epiphany, the most brilliant plan formulated inside Bryce's mind. A small smile spread across his face and his eyes lit up in satisfaction. This was going to be brilliant. Bryce Conner was going give Dream Scarlett a makeover.

It was time for Project Makeover to initiate.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOH AND SOON THE PROJECT BEGINS ! so excited, are ya'll excited too?! >:D

SORRY THIS IS SOOO LATE xD I'm never good with deadlines, hence my procrastination for all my assignments—but I actually hand them in on time ><

Please comment and subscribe if this story is to your liking :) Feedback is very appreciated!